**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I just copped a 10mm joint from Rey’s. Went with 24”. I rock it semi tucked, as i pretty much only wear button downs. Few buttons undone and it shows exactly as I wanted. But if I only have the top button undone you can’t see it which is perfect for work or some neighborhoods

So after doing further research it seems as if Cubans are cheaper since they are handmade in in Miami no middle man, but ropes aren’t the same? Can anyone shed light on rope chains.

Reys is “rey’s gold & cash” ?

If so just comparing sites..

Jacoje or whatever his name is has some good prices for the mm i want.l..plus you can pick rose gold or white and the price stays the same..if i go to daniels will they tax more for rose?

But jacoje links not that miami cuban handman tight from what i see...will pay a visit to daniels store since its in the area..see how much they’ll trade in a chain to test the waters

Last edited:
Reys is “rey’s gold & cash” ?

If so just comparing sites..

Jacoje or whatever his name is has some good prices for the mm i want.l..plus you can pick rose gold or white and the price stays the same..if i go to daniels will they tax more for rose?

But jacoje links not that miami cuban handman tight from what i see...will pay a visit to daniels store since its in the area..see how much they’ll trade in a chain to test the waters

Yeah that's Rey, DM them on IG or text Norma, she responds really quick.

9CF77355-044E-426A-A83E-A3E5490ABDA4.jpeg
845C4581-AFB9-4399-9403-896F2E481AA1.jpeg
Got my chain last Friday from Rey, all together it was about 2 weeks from when I first messaged them to when I received the package. Went with a 10.6mm 26in with an engraved lock, pretty much going to be for everyday wear. Communication, updates on progress and product were all A-1!

9CF77355-044E-426A-A83E-A3E5490ABDA4.jpeg
845C4581-AFB9-4399-9403-896F2E481AA1.jpeg
Got my chain last Friday from Rey, all together it was about 2 weeks from when I first messaged them to when I received the package. Went with a 10.6mm 26in with an engraved lock, pretty much going to be for everyday wear. Communication, updates on progress and product were all A-1!

Fire. How did you ask for the JVL? That's laser?

Nice cuban you got there. I was thinking of copping something similar... You going to rock alone or get a piece for it?

Fire. How did you ask for the JVL? That's laser?
Long story short, it’s my initials that I had IF&Co make into a ring for me, so I wanted the same font and monogram logo if you will. And yeah it’s lasered, from what I’ve seen 2 letters is pushing it when it comes to the space available on the lock, so I sent an image with the logo and they got it done.
Nice cuban you got there. I was thinking of copping something similar... You going to rock alone or get a piece for it?
For now it’s going to be solo, I’m thinking of maybe doing another same size just different length and stack word to Nipsey RIP

Long story short, it’s my initials that I had IF&Co make into a ring for me, so I wanted the same font and monogram logo if you will. And yeah it’s lasered, from what I’ve seen 2 letters is pushing it when it comes to the space available on the lock, so I sent an image with the logo and they got it done.

For now it’s going to be solo, I’m thinking of maybe doing another same size just different length and stack word to Nipsey RIP

Did they charge for the laser or is it free like the initial?

Back
Top Bottom