**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

They should be buying that Jesus piece back from you at the original cost then having you pay the difference for the iced version that is in store. If they are not that’s lame

Icebox? They won’t. They’ll give you their “buy back value” and go from there if I’m not mistaken

Well I’ve had the baby icebox Kanye style Jesus. Sold it. Got the full size all gold love the piece but miss the diamonds. I really want a Jacob kufi or Jacob Kanye but man they’re so expensive gotta save for a while

Well I’ve had the baby icebox Kanye style Jesus. Sold it. Got the full size all gold love the piece but miss the diamonds. I really want a Jacob kufi or Jacob Kanye but man they’re so expensive gotta save for a while

A full size new icebox from my last conversation wins ago go for the same price of second hand Jacoba that are popping up

Might as well jump for the second hand Jacob if that’s what you really want

Anyone in here actually get the photo pendants with diamond bezel?

Want one around the size of a quarter but curious on the price

Damn. So the seller is trying to hide the signs of wear and tear? I wonder what else is flawed. Smh

I messaged him bout it cuz it was listed as brand new but had scratches. Then he said it has been used and the listing changed to pre owned. I’m good though. Think someone said dude might be on the boards since the pic of the back is there again.

Anyone in here actually get the photo pendants with diamond bezel?

Want one around the size of a quarter but curious on the price
King Johnny will do it for around 1200 in 10k and SI stones. Icebox has it at 5k on their site, not sure of the specs.

just pave your full-sized piece, use moissanite...how much does ur piece weigh?

King Johnny will do it for around 1200 in 10k and SI stones. Icebox has it at 5k on their site, not sure of the specs.

yikes 5k is tax lmaooo. greg quoted me like 2500ish depending on actual size for 14k and vs just wasnt sure if that was a lot or about average. guess its about the average based off those prices

4F0B8651-E14D-472D-AF94-5A8A95BC657A.jpeg

8k from an AD used, not sure what model but has scrambled serial number

Debating on my first Rolex purchase

Looks like a 126334. Get @ me if you're serious about purchasing...

^ you aint want to tell them to just expand the bale instead so you can wear the chain alone? my baby jesus is from ifandco and it fits on the 6.5mm... another nter on here forgot their name had a 7mm cuban said it fit his baby jesus from ifandco but barely… I was asking this same question before I got my piece from ifandco… they did confirm it would fit but it would be tight so I pulled the trigger… luckily it did fit once I got it… my only complainant is the piece snags on the chain sometimes and doesn’t hang on the bottom unless I move it… not really a big deal though

never thot about expanding the bale until ninja did it and never even knew it was possible. when I had my JP my 6mm Cuban from Reys BARELY fit and was lucky it was able to go through the bale with the male end. im pretty content with my set up. if I decide to do it I guess I could.
And yeah my 8mm Cuban snags from time to time on the bale.

Alright so who in here has a Leon and cmg Cuban? I know ninjahood said Leon’s gave more grams then was quoted. Thinking I’m gonna go 6.4mm for whatever baby jp I end up with.

Anybody ever buy a mold and some scrap gold and commission a jeweler to make a peice? Was it significantly cheaper or was it a hassle?

B029D199-E7DE-43BB-801D-5398112FD645.jpeg
Since it’s flashback Friday. And Jesus pieces are always the talk of niketalk. Like 8 years ago lax told me he made a Tito mold. So I’m like finally I can have one. He sent me this pic and told me it’s the exact one biggie had I told him it wasn’t. And he yelled at me called me a ***** and other names lol

B029D199-E7DE-43BB-801D-5398112FD645.jpeg
Since it’s flashback Friday. And Jesus pieces are always the talk of niketalk. Like 8 years ago lax told me he made a Tito mold. So I’m like finally I can have one. He sent me this pic and told me it’s the exact one biggie had I told him it wasn’t. And he yelled at me called me a ***** and other names lol
:lol: did you buy from him anyway?

Back
Top Bottom