**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

I did not even know they have clarity enhanced diamonds that small. I remember back in the day NY cats on eBay used to sell 1-2-3 carat clarity enhanced stones(like if you wanted big rocks in your ears without paying a hefty sum).
So I guess now jewelers are buying parcels of enhanced diamond to use in the making of pendants. Unreal.....learn something new every day.

I did not even know they have clarity enhanced diamonds that small. I remember back in the day NY cats on eBay used to sell 1-2-3 carat clarity enhanced stones(like if you wanted big rocks in your ears without paying a hefty sum).
So I guess now jewelers are buying parcels of enhanced diamond to use in the making of pendants. Unreal.....learn something new every day.
I'm looking at an article from 1995 which says that there are fracture filled diamonds as small as .01 ct or I guess that's 1.3 mm

10mm 18inch i think around 132grams, i havent weighed it

i only have 1 cuban, most recent pickup
the others are 1 flat curb, 2 francos, 1 tiger eye, 1 rope, 1 baby curb
why? im tryna fill in all the gaps to have an ancient egyptian chest/shoulder piece

tryna get something big enough to fill the area above the ankh, ill get it done by next year
after that, i may or may not fill up the area above the top franco, ill see how it looks once i fill the lower area first, cuz im probly gonna get a 24inch one too for the ankh to lean against

1584994624086.png

1584994641787.png

1584994807806.png

1584994859253.png

1584994918041.png

Not personally a fan of the choker look, but this is actually a pretty cool concept.

Very true. Too many opportunities in that business to take advantage of people. Most are like used car salesman lol

i was wondering the same thing. its so bogus. you deserve what you pay for, jewelers are snakes. not all of them, but damn

Given what's happened, is now the time to haggle jewelers for a lower price? I can't imagine they're seeing their usual rate of business.

Last edited:
What can I do with a hollow rope chain that was gifted to me? Feels like it would pop off and get lost easily. Looks to be around 3mm 14k

Back
Top Bottom