**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Added the 14kt diamond cut rope from Jacoje in 22 inches today.
Snapchat-915218977.jpg

Anyone got pics of a 7mm 26” on their neck?

I’m trying to have it hang on my sternum. Not sure if I should get 26” or 28”. I’m short at 5’7.

Anyone got pics of a 7mm 26” on their neck?

I’m trying to have it hang on my sternum. Not sure if I should get 26” or 28”. I’m short at 5’7.
I’m 5’7 and have a 26 inch 8 mm. It’s perfect. 28 would be too long. And once I get my pendant it’s gonna look so dope.

Just ordered a 5.5mm 14inch cuban from reyes today. This is going to be my daughters chain.
I also ordered a 6.5mm 20inch from Leon today. That will be for my wife.
and yes they are 14k :lol: tryna transition from 10k.
still not stamped by Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos since it ain’t 18k. #BabySteps
One day I will swap out my cuban for a 14k. But I think that will be when I transition to a standard JP and a big boi cuban (>12mm and up)

Last edited:
Just ordered a 5.5mm 14inch cuban from reyes today. This is going to be my daughters chain.
I also ordered a 6.5mm 10inch from Leon today. That will be for my wife.
still not stamped by Sonny Corinthos Sonny Corinthos since it ain’t 18k. #BabySteps
One day I will swap out my cuban for a 14k. But I think that will be when I transition to a standard JP and a big boi cuban (>12mm and up)
Don't you think that you would of gotten a better deal if you ordered both chains from the same spot?

Reactions: g14
I also ordered a 6.5mm 10inch from Leon today. That will be for my wife.
Is Rey caught up on orders now?

Y’all think Corona will make gold prices drop? Y’all still rocking your jewelry in public during these times?

I wear mine every day of the week.....white or yellow(I don't own rose). I have seen things a lot worse than this to make me hesitant. Not a tough guy or anything like that, just answering your question.

If anything it'll go up. General rule- crazy times/government gold goes up... peaceful times gold goes down. Im probably selling my gold before tRUMP gets out of office and rebuying for cheaper after

None of my business, just wondering.....are you planning on consolidating all of your non sentimental pieces into one chain?

Don't you think that you would of gotten a better deal if you ordered both chains from the same spot?
I went with reys for the 14” since Leon’s wasn’t able to do it And went with Leon on the 6.5 mm since it was already in stock and a better price. Leon offered a better price than Rey for the 6.5mm. This my first time dealing with someone other than Rey for a chain.

Is Rey caught up on orders now?

norma said Rey should be caught up mid month.

Y’all think Corona will make gold prices drop? Y’all still rocking your jewelry in public during these times?
Prices goin up bro. There’s no thinkin bout it. It has.

First time here. Few questions.

Reading the last couple pages has helped me kind of figure out what I want.

3-5mm Cuban 10-14K. Kind of want a choker from the looks of it so my best bet would be 18-20 in???

Best place to look and what price point should I be looking at?

Back
Top Bottom