**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Probably real SI diamonds. The cost of small diamonds has went down alot. Check King Johnnie's IG

You’re not wrong. I spent the past week re-reading through this whole thread and saw someone got a quote for $38 per gram for 18k 2 years ago. Wish I would’ve bought it then.

Piece I wanted but forgot about amidst the covid craziness sold out. Similar pieces online now went up in price by about 40 beans . Tight. Anyone see it trending down in the future ?

When was the last time gold really went down in price? I have a quote from a few shops 4 yrs ago. And maaaaaan. I wish I woulda made some big boi purchases. The price was 30-40% less on a standard Jp and large mm Cuban.
I don't want this to seem like an argument because I agree wit 99%of wht u say. But I do like the healthy convo💯! To answer ur question..gold spiked to near these levels in 2011-2012. Alot of that was based on Obama getting back in..gold raised until it was clear Obama was getting re-elected. Went from almost $1900 per ounce to back close to $1500! I dont see it getting that low. Again I think $2000 per ounce will be the plateau but I do think this is a government created spike

some of the info can be found on line with a google search
just figured i would put it out there

This is what I believe is going to happen with the gold Price and the coronavirus

the price of gold will keep going up and down mostly down then back up by $30 $40 an ounce a day sometimes
i know its unreal but its been happening a few times a week for the past couple of weeks

but here’s the problem
people that are in the stock Market and have gold and other commodity’s will sell the gold before they sell any of their stock portfolio that’s why there’s a wild price of up and down going on

I believe they rather take a hit on selling gold then take a hit of selling their stock even if their stock price is falling and the market is turning to crap

Now here’s the problem being a customer of buying jewelry the premiums will still say high Even if the price goes under let’s say for argument's sake to $1500 an ounce

If jewelry stores open tomorrow no jeweler is going to take a hit on what he/she paid for Jewelry before all this turmoil started to sell jewelry they brought from a few weeks ago
the jeweler is not gonna want to lose that money that’s why the premiums will stay high

If you’re buying jewelry right now it’s not the time to do it
if you’re buying actual gold bars this might be a good time to get into it if you get Gold at the right price

these are just my observations and I could be totally wrong but I believe I’m correct

i just edited this post because i found this video and this explains the roller coaster ride the gold market will be going through
look at the gold price when this video was made its at $1591.00
on friday of last week the gold price was at the end of the trading day hit at $1618.00 an ounce

his information is spot on
i used to hate on this guy because his prices where so expensive but i have to admit his information since the start of the coronavirus in the US has been spot on

also check this out

Last edited:
Has anyone ever requested CVD's on a pave piece? I'm thinking of asking Trax (once this covid thing blows over) since natural diamond chips are worthless anyway or is that considered fronting?

these are lab made diamonds I’m assuming...or just not diamonds at all?

Those diamond chains are the biggest ripoff(not his per se, in general). You will never get back what you have invested. Even if you have boatloads of "F%^^&You" money, I would never buy a diamond chain. Keep in mind this comes from a guy who loves his diamond jewelry. I never could comprehend outlaying $8-10K for something like that. Then again people think I'm looney for shelling out that much on baseball cards...….to each his own.

Stay safe everyone.

Those diamond chains are the biggest ripoff(not his per se, in general). You will never get back what you have invested. Even if you have boatloads of "F%^^&You" money, I would never buy a diamond chain. Keep in mind this comes from a guy who loves his diamond jewelry. I never could comprehend outlaying $8-10K for something like that. Then again people think I'm looney for shelling out that much on baseball cards...….to each his own.

Stay safe everyone.

some of the info can be found on line with a google search
just figured i would put it out there

This is what I believe is going to happen with the gold Price and the coronavirus

the price of gold will keep going up and down mostly down then back up by $30 $40 an ounce a day sometimes
i know its unreal but its been happening a few times a week for the past couple of weeks

but here’s the problem
people that are in the stock Market and have gold and other commodity’s will sell the gold before they sell any of their stock portfolio that’s why there’s a wild price of up and down going on

I believe they rather take a hit on selling gold then take a hit of selling their stock even if their stock price is falling and the market is turning to crap

Now here’s the problem being a customer of buying jewelry the premiums will still say high Even if the price goes under let’s say for argument's sake to $1500 an ounce

If jewelry stores open tomorrow no jeweler is going to take a hit on what he/she paid for Jewelry before all this turmoil started to sell jewelry they brought from a few weeks ago
the jeweler is not gonna want to lose that money that’s why the premiums will stay high

If you’re buying jewelry right now it’s not the time to do it
if you’re buying actual gold bars this might be a good time to get into it if you get Gold at the right price

these are just my observations and I could be totally wrong but I believe I’m correct

i just edited this post because i found this video and this explains the roller coaster ride the gold market will be going through
look at the gold price when this video was made its at $1591.00
on friday of last week the gold price was at the end of the trading day hit at $1618.00 an ounce

his information is spot on
i used to hate on this guy because his prices where so expansive but i have to admit his information since the start of the coronavirus in the US has been spot on

also check this out

his stuff is ugly but his videos are very informational, dude knows his stuff for sure. used to watch quite a few of his stuff

Trax and King Johnny were the first ones I heard tell the world that the cost of vs diamond parcels went from $1000 per carat to $500 per

Should I pull the trigger?????

28D719A9-E3B2-4F93-ADB3-507E90D195DA.jpeg

I Personally believe paying more then $30 a gram for 14k is too much

but yeah the price of gold is not going down anytime soon unless things become more relaxed in the world

If that’s true about CMG links they’re probably using scrap gold to make their chains

some of the gold links in a chain or bracelet will be 10 karat some gold will 9k and some will be 14k

this happens when the jeweler who’s making the chain doesn’t use a fresh bar of 24k gold and cheapens out and uses scrape

A lot of jewelers if not 99% of the jewelers make chains and bracelets this way
it saves them money

you never know if your getting “plum” gold

Even if you know what the term means you can ask the jeweler And they will lie to your face and tell you its plum gold

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom