**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

This might be Grimal jewelry in Miami

They page private now

Daniel bringing pressure

A1saucedup got it right.
grimal been had his page like that.
so it’s CMG that’s been exposed :wow:
smh my wedding band is from there :/
I’m pulling up to them when I’m in Miami as soon as this rona stuff summers down.
6149366B-85F0-44DF-A899-1193A78FE0C6.png

Last edited:
Should I pull the trigger?????

28D719A9-E3B2-4F93-ADB3-507E90D195DA.jpeg

assuming your bracelet weighs somewhere in between at 64 grams..you’re priced at about $38.xx per gram while the spot price today is around $31.xx.You’re paying $7.xx per gram on labor etc etc. You can probably find something cheaper if you shop around and/or wait but Reys customer service is worth it IMO. Norma is SUPER responsive on text and continuous updates you on every step of the process with pictures and videos.

assuming your bracelet weighs somewhere in between at 64 grams..you’re priced at about $38.xx per gram while the spot price today is around $31.xx.You’re paying $7.xx per gram on labor etc etc. You can probably find something cheaper if you shop around and/or wait but Reys customer service is worth it IMO. Norma is SUPER responsive on text and continuous updates you on every step of the process with pictures and videos.
Who’s doing $31 per gram?

A1saucedup got it right.
grimal been had his page like that.
so it’s CMG that’s been exposed :wow:
smh my wedding band is from there :/
I’m pulling up to them when I’m in Miami as soon as this rona stuff summers down.
6149366B-85F0-44DF-A899-1193A78FE0C6.png
Contact them thru IG if you have one or Email

they contacted me yesterday saying they won’t be open until this virus is over

Leon’s, Daniels and Reys. Open

Contact them thru IG if you have one or Email

they contacted me yesterday saying they won’t be open until this virus is over

Leon’s, Daniels and Reys. Open

reye does great work but if gotta buy now listen to
Right now is a good
Time, in regards to being completed. It is a bit higher than others. But I still his think reys has the best quality when it comes to smaller chains. So if you got the bread and won’t need it for a few months go for it but if you might be in a pinch chill.
He’s right
if your good on cash then go for it Because the price of gold is only going to go up but as I said before I personally would wait

does anyone have any idea what ny jeweler he’s talking about ?
i would not buy diamonds and I don’t know crap about si vs vvs or whatever it’s called but I would love see the ny jeweler get exposed

Daniels should expose themselves for that garbage flat link work they do lol...i look at my bracelet from Daniels in disgust when it crosses my path. Cant wait to flip it or upgrade elsewhere once Rona kicks rocks.
can you take a pic of your bracelet
also whats the weight and what did you pay for it

I’ve heard stories about Daniels aswell. Doing shady ****

he’s just trying to knock out the other competitions so they can look bad

all jewelers can't be trusted

it's a business that people can be easily fooled
even if you know what your talking about
i once said that in popular jewelry on canal street in manhattan and the guy didn't answer me

no customer is going to walk around with one of these

only a jeweler will

all jewelers can't be trusted

it's a business that people can be easily fooled
even if you know what your talking about
i once said that in popular jewelry on canal street in manhattan and the guy didn't answer me

no customer is going to walk around with one of these

only a jeweler will

That’s a fact

that’s why Daniel going at the other jewelers neck cause he has the X-Ray Tester. Which cost money to buy.

those guns are almost 20k :wow:
are they even safe to use like the guy from danieljewelyinc is doing in that clip? I'm thinking it could be potentially dangerous (radiation) or maybe no worst than a cellular phone.
That’s a fact

that’s why Daniel going at the other jewelers neck cause he has the X-Ray Tester. Which cost money to buy.
seams like an investment you could easily recoup buying & selling scrap gold

Wassgud everybody.

I'm new to this thread (and forum) and I'm barely getting into jewelry. Right now, I'm saving up for a ruby necklace (my birthstone), does anybody know where I can get a real one from?

If it's not possible, would a cuban link be better/worth it?

Daniels just gets flack from not having the tightest links and lacking in weight (sometimes) given the specs. Those are variables with any handmade chain. But I’ve definitely noticed their links aren’t on par with others like Reys or Leon.

Back
Top Bottom