**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

kicking myself for not pulling the trigger a few months ago :smh::smh:

ima treat myself if i make a few more sales on stuff

Wow $35 or $36 a gram ?

Your not going to get a better deal then that with the high price currency of gold

Buy now before the oz price goes back to $1700 plus

they ain’t that bad lol. They like the Carmelo/Karl Malone of Jewlery. You know they top tier but not the best.
Leon’s prices change slightly on their website but are around 36-40

that video i posted where daniels melting down the bracelet has the grimal stamp
IMG_0095.jpg

Anyone know how/where is a good place to get your Cuban polished and buffed? I fell asleep in my joint too many times and I feel like it’s hella scratched up

I actually think ericgetmoolah was correct cause I also see what looks like a 3 pointed crown on the lock. I saw pictures years ago on here which were from Grimal where the links looked good tho. I think an NTer was spot on when they said a handmade chain will turn out different from time to time.

that video i posted where daniels melting down the bracelet has the grimal stamp
IMG_0095.jpg

0E03FB01-C625-4644-AEBD-F2014F55FFB9.jpeg

u can see the cigar stamp. This is for under 14k.

the ig post is about a bracelet sounds like not hanging straight.
Regardless Daniels tryna get at they necks lol
Better for us to know who to go to.

Last edited:
**** like that makes me nervous lmao.

Now I wanna test everything I have lol, but I know it's not feasible.

**** like that makes me nervous lmao.

Now I wanna test everything I have lol, but I know it's not feasible.
With the pandemic going on wouldn't be a good idea but people on Ebay ....jewelers offer there metal gun to test at their location ofcourse...I have been looking at a couple in NY

I got my 5.5mm chain for my daughter this past thur. I was gonna compare with a post on here for the fambs. But I’m kinda busy with my kids.
but Reys is gonna be heavier and the craftsmanship/tight links go to Reys. Even at such a small chain 5.5mm his links nshape of links is crazy.
Don’t get me wrong. Leon’s are nice and all but Reys just looks better imo. The only draw back would be the links kink up more since they are so tight so u might get bit on the back of the neck like @bklyn style baby said :lol:
I would go with Reys and it’s a plus if he’s cheaper.

***Update **
didnt want to do another post. So I’m post comparison pics
Left to right
Reys 5.5mm 14” 14k 37.2 grams
Leon’s 6.5mm 20” 14k 68 grams
Reys 8mm 30” 10k (I forgot gram #)
Cuban ring is from CMG 8mm 14k(hopefully :smh:)

tbh both Leon’s n Reys are great n u won’t be disappointed with either purchase . It’s like comparing kobe vs Jordan:nerd::nerd:
7C93923B-D1FA-48D5-AC75-92C374AB3DE5.jpeg
417EE892-289E-49B4-8D37-E3D76A904CE1.jpeg
542FBFC3-5685-437A-9962-2896481563D8.jpeg

C2EEAD0A-0D47-4820-B095-4F47457874D9.jpeg
Lookin like Reys the king of the miami spots. That middle chain from leons link spacing really inconsistent similar to Daniels in that regard.

Had my Daniels piece tested after I got it and everything was A-1. A little over 14k. However the perfection of the links or lack there of was the issue for me.

Back
Top Bottom