**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Just speaking on my personal interactions on here brother. I'm pretty sure I'm out of the loop, Daniel's was the guy that I kept getting referred to last time I was in this thread.. Do the other two have an online site?
I still think daniels is a good n fair priced Miami Cuban maker. It’s great for a lot of people that don’t get into the trenches about Miami’s. There are better options but Daniels website gives so much more than just a text/ig Dm/ the next mans word.
so I will usually tell people to go to daniels.

Thanks brother. While we here, I was thinking about copping this pendant. I have a 7mm 22" cuban from Daniel's. Would the bale on this pendant be too small to fit around that chain? If so what's your opinion on the optimal sized chain for a pendant of this size?
Screenshot_20200718-161734.png
Screenshot_20200718-161813.png
Screenshot_20200718-161939.png
A 7mm gonna be to big for that. Unless u get the bale modified.

For what it’s worth the width on my box lock is 13mm is while my chain is 7.5mm.

If you’re going to buy something online to go on a Cuban with a box lock I highly advise buying something with a bail you don’t mind replacing or stretching. With bails with diamonds or designs I personally would be wary of chopping up. It’s best to take a trip to the store with your chain in hand for test fitting since weight is also important for pendants on Cubans.

For what it’s worth the width on my box lock is 13mm is while my chain is 7.5mm.

If you’re going to buy something online to go on a Cuban with a box lock I highly advise buying something with a bail you don’t mind replacing or stretching. With bails with diamonds or designs I personally would be wary of chopping up. It’s best to take a trip to the store with your chain in hand for test fitting since weight is also important for pendants on Cubans.
or go with a coffin lock or what ever its called, very sleek.

They want to make a profit that makes it worth doing business . Most jewelry stores will try and give you with 27-31 per gram for 14k
What about 18k nowadays? I have like 70g I’ve thought about selling ..And how much is it if you’re buying

Hey yall, a friend just got a new 3.5MM franco chain from a reputable site (seen it mentioned here), and there may be an issue, so I was hoping to get your input. He noticed that one end has a slight bend. Is this normal for francos or should he reach out to the jeweler and see if they will replace it? I know the hang straight test is important for cubans, I'm just not sure if it applies to new francos. I can get a pic if needed. Thanks for any help.

Looking for a yellow gold Angel peice. At least 2 inches or close to it any suggestions? Post up pics and lmk where you got it from if you have one
Good luck man, I lost my old angel piece, and it took me over a year to find a replacement cause I hate all the ones that are out there 😆 For me, an angel MUST have a hidden bale, otherwise, even if the angel perfect, it’s a no go for me. mine was a lucky eBay purchase. I was looking on the right day. But my favorite all time angel piece, I can’t afford rn. And that’s Icebox’s angel, so If you got the bread. Buy my dream piece

Attachments

• ED3E40D9-6689-4246-8814-2BDB0AEEF3FC.png
    ED3E40D9-6689-4246-8814-2BDB0AEEF3FC.png
    1.6 MB · Views: 124
  • 801C620C-E685-443B-A082-CAB76ABE37EF.png
    801C620C-E685-443B-A082-CAB76ABE37EF.png
    592.9 KB · Views: 131
  • 0428F2FC-74C3-49B3-B91C-7E985F5D71A9.png
    0428F2FC-74C3-49B3-B91C-7E985F5D71A9.png
    671.7 KB · Views: 117
Good luck man, I lost my old angel piece, and it took me over a year to find a replacement cause I hate all the ones that are out there 😆 For me, an angel MUST have a hidden bale, otherwise, even if the angel perfect, it’s a no go for me. mine was a lucky eBay purchase. I was looking on the right day. But my favorite all time angel piece, I can’t afford rn. And that’s Icebox’s angel, so If you got the bread. Buy my dream piece
SI diamond ?

How does it look at night?

Back
Top Bottom