**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

8bac2659-5c35-4343-aa5f-91e98eeb242e_text.gif

Yeah the yellowing thing turned me off. Do you know what clarity/color I should get to get that sparkly look? I dont care if the clusters are like 4mm as long as they hit
I'd stay away from I and SI diamonds as their value is virtually not there as they're very low grade stones.
+ Vs2 f-I color should have a nice shine in any light

Wish ninja could come back and break it down for guys.
Moissanite=Fake Diamond
What don't make sense is we all know diamonds have a resell unless u buy 1 carat and bigger but when companies like trax and KJ have decent diamonds for a good ticket yall s&#t on it?!
U can find 1ct tw solitaire studs for under 700. U can find multi stone solitaire look diamond earrings for 200. Why buy fake. Id rather see u with a lower grade real anything over a better looking fake![/QUOTE]

I'd stay away from I and SI diamonds as their value is virtually not there as they're very low grade stones.
+ Vs2 f-I color should have a nice shine in any light

Size is a very important factor to consider when dealing with certified diamonds... if you're looking at something under .3 cttw per stone than there won't be much visible difference between in clarity SI-1 and a VS, it makes a much bigger difference when you're talking about a nice size rock like. It's always funny when rapper brag about their VS clarity melee stones. Also there's isn't a huge difference between near colorless and colorless stones of that size either.

Cut quality makes a bigger difference than both color and clarity in most cases (both in value and appearance), but of course it has to be at least decent clarity and color first in foremost.

Size is a very important factor to consider when dealing with certified diamonds... if you're looking at something under .3 cttw per stone than there won't be much visible difference between in clarity SI-1 and a VS, it makes a much bigger difference when you're talking about a nice size rock like. It's always funny when rapper brag about their VS clarity melee stones. Also there's isn't a huge difference between near colorless and colorless stones of that size either.

Cut quality makes a bigger difference than both color and clarity in most cases (both in value and appearance), but of course it has to be at least decent clarity and color first in foremost.
good point about cut, NTers w/major ice have mentioned that it's very important. far as rappas bragging about having high clarity ice my interpretation of that has been that they're boasting about how shrewd they are since many jewelers may not be so honest.

Been Locked Down In Melbourne For The Last Couple Months And Have Taken The Time To (Try) To Teach Myself Rhino & Cut Wax For Gold Fronts. ****s Still Rough But Heres The First Successful Wax.

Attachments

• 118411241_769496427177254_2489348048400536041_n.jpg
    118411241_769496427177254_2489348048400536041_n.jpg
    171.7 KB · Views: 1,176
Back
Top Bottom