**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

That’s the part I don’t like. I know a dude with a fake AP, about 6 fake tennis chains and a few fake custom pieces but talk as if it’s all real. I’m not even talking about silver and other stones I’m talking fake Rolex, cartier and other big name watches. That’s wack to me.

He should at least have some humillity about it , like my dude Chad

S/O chad, at least he can afford the real deal. This dude the worse kind man. I would post the lame **** he do but I won’t even give him faux clout. He post side by side pics of him and meek and make a lame caption about expensive watches or one of meek Rolex bars when his obviously fake.

Another dude I used to work with popped up with a AP. I’m calling fugazi cuz same dude was rocking fake sneakers when I worked with him. Idk enough about the watch to point out why it’s fake to call him out tho so I let him cook.

That’s the part I don’t like. I know a dude with a fake AP, about 6 fake tennis chains and a few fake custom pieces but talk as if it’s all real. I’m not even talking about silver and other stones I’m talking fake Rolex, cartier and other big name watches. That’s wack to me.
Not going to lie I have never been a fan of that its the worst and then they talk like they blew hella paper on it is clown 💩. I work with teens and I always tell them save up/ buy a small starter chain/or silver chain. And to buy good quilty watches(gshock/seiko) not the flashy loud watch thats trash.

Not going to lie I have never been a fan of that its the worst and then they talk like they blew hella paper on it is clown 💩. I work with teens and I always tell them save up/ buy a small starter chain/or silver chain. And to buy good quilty watches(gshock/seiko) not the flashy loud watch thats trash.
My son still wears his same piece he got for his 4th bday and he’s 9 now. Got him a micro jesus from golden sun and he still loves it. He loves his g shock and Jesus combo 😂😂

My son still wears his same piece he got for his 4th bday and he’s 9 now. Got him a micro jesus from golden sun and he still loves it. He loves his g shock and Jesus combo 😂😂
You teaching him right and as long as he not trying to clown others that's a respectable set up for a long time. I see it every day kid comes to the facilitie with a diamond chain and is like "this cost me 10gs yall some broke boys" 🤣 I just let them rock.

5D3ED6F3-1D10-472C-AB3E-D23CD6B198B7.jpeg
Here’s the second dude I was talking about set up. Idk enough about watches to know if it’s legit or not but knowing his history with fufu **** I’m leaning the other way. Where the Nt experts at

My brotha(rip) would buy bracelets like that and gold plated chains etc etc And he was paying a couple few hundred for this BS... but that's why I say 10k is better than nothin..u can buy 10k diamond cluster earrings from Walmart for $150. At least they're real. Mine are 14k but who cares. I'd buy whatever karat but I'd never rock 22-24k..too cheesy for my taste but I dont knock it. Do u and always try to power up

My brotha(rip) would buy bracelets like that and gold plated chains etc etc And he was paying a couple few hundred for this BS... but that's why I say 10k is better than nothin..u can buy 10k diamond cluster earrings from Walmart for $150. At least they're real. Mine are 14k but who cares. I'd buy whatever karat but I'd never rock 22-24k..too cheesy for my taste but I dont knock it. Do u and always try to power up
I’m not anti 10k like some here so I feel u. My first piece 10k but I do want a 14k Cuban probably next year after I handle a few things.

illi-mo illi-mo : Did you watch the video I posted ? It's from 8 months ago. From my own looking you won't get a great Presi for much less than 12 grand , cash or not . (that's looks mint with everything and is recent ).

Do your homework & ask questions before you get finessed

I could not agree more. Its all about staying true to what you like. That's what make jewelry one of my favorite things. Oh and to be real nothing wrong with fake jewelry to me(would never buy) as long as you keep it real and just say its fake.
I work with teens and I always tell them save up/ buy a small starter chain/or silver chain. And to buy good quilty watches(gshock/seiko) not the flashy loud watch thats trash.

Most def. I just bought my 7 year old his first chain. I have the money for a real one but he's a typical 7 year old. Chain most likely will end up broken or even lost, so I told him I'm gonna get you this gold plated one first. Once he gets older and earns it, told him he'll be getting the big boy joint

Just a starter chain for now.

His name is Cairo and loves all things Egypt so I got him this lil King Tut Pharoah piece. He loves it.. so Im happy.

Screen Shot 2021-01-02 at 6.40.47 AM.png

I went back and forth on it, at first I really didnt want to get him anything that wasnt 100% real but in the end I felt theres a time and place and now wasnt the best time to drop the bread on something solid. I def get it though.

Last edited:
I’m not anti 10k like some here so I feel u. My first piece 10k but I do want a 14k Cuban probably next year after I handle a few things.

S#it I like silver, 10k, titanium, stainless, platinum, Diamonds, spinel, garnets its all cool to me. I understand and respect the 10k vs 14k argument. The key to me is buy smart pay as little mark up as possible. When people use the example "10k is no good because when you need to sell you will only get ect..ect". When you "NEED" to sell anything you are going to take a loss. Otherwise you would weight till you at least brake even.

Question for u New York Cities(or anybody else)... what's a good used 36mm gold Presi goin for? Best I can find my way is 13,5 wit box and papers

Make sure it is a double quick set-the single quick set is a pain when you want to set the date and time. Mid 12's to 13'ish is a respectable number,

Most def. I just bought my 7 year old his first chain. I have the money for a real one but he's a typical 7 year old. Chain most likely will end up broken or even lost, so I told him I'm gonna get you this gold plated one first. Once he gets older and earns it, told him he'll be getting the big boy joint

His name is Cairo and loves all things Egypt so I got him this lil King Tut Pharoah piece. He loves it.. so Im happy.

I went back and forth on it, at first I really didnt want to get him anything that wasnt 100% real but in the end I felt theres a time and place and now wasnt the best time to drop the bread on something solid. I def get it though.

My mom bought me a nice figaro when I was in high school. Until this day I cant remember what happened to it. I think you made the decision and it looks good too.

Knowingly wearing fake stuff in order to flex or feel validated says a lot about a person

Most def. To an extent, the same can be said for real stuff too (flexin for the next man or needing it for validation, if that's the sole reason for wearing)

Openly wearing fake stuff (especially iced out..lol), as a grown *** man, and straining to act like its real is obv lame af

My mom bought me a nice figaro when I was in high school. Until this day I cant remember what happened to it. I think you made the decision and it looks good too.

Thanks brother!

Tbh by the time he's in high school, if he deserves it, I'd spring for the solid. But he's only 7. He hasn't taken it off since he got it for Christmas so its a good chance he will break it or possibly even lose it eventually. Hes just not mature enough to own a $2-3k chain. Yet.

Maaaan i had some 18k chains from when i was a baby that family members bought for me when i was born. My mom didnt let me wear it when i was around the same age as your son for the same reasons. She thought it would get broken from playing and **** (rough *** kid smh).

Then our apartment got broken into :smh:

You makeing the right call bro. My sons first chain was that silver puffy link when he was 6($40) off flebay. And he buffed that thing everyday so thats why at 8 I got him the 1.5mm rope necklace and then he gold cross after and thats was still just $685. Going to buy either a 4mm(28g) or 5mm(40g) rope now before he is 16 and gold prices are crazy. Might get his pendent now too aftet the TM is completed.

Funny story:
When I paid for the cross and put it on his neck we had a long talk about not getting punked by kids for your stuff and throwing the hands lol😅.

When it comes to kids you have to buy them something cheap and pay attention to how they take care of it. I bought my daughters a sterling silver necklace, bracelet, and ring from piecing pagoda. Within 3 months everything was either lost or broken :lol:

I’m good on buying them real jewelry right now.

Frank would you like some money for some pics of your Tito JP? If you still have your piece I’ll gladly pay you for some photos if you can take some clear shots. Pythons photo which photo are your referring the 2 Jacobs on IG? If so what’s his IG and I will credit him.

I don't want your pity money. Just cause I sold it doesn't mean I don't have pictures of it.

Pics of the earrings? What size are they?

Back
Top Bottom