**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

you copped the Franco’s in Buffalo? I don’t remember too many jewelry spots when I lived out there.

If you guys were gonna two chain two Franco's what sizes and lengths would they both be? I want mine to be short chains but not sure if I should do them the same length and size or what. Thanks in advance fellas.
I have a 2mm and 2.5mm both 24”. If I could do it again I would have went with 20, but I don’t completely regret it.

Always stagger your chains, or you will look like this guy...

source.gif

Depending on how tall you are, if you want them shorter then go 20 and 22.
Lol no doubt. Thanks for the response.

There’s a lot more options as far as jewelry’s concerned now, Buffalo been quietly on the rise. They definitely fixing **** out here a lil bit, depending how you view it. But y’all wanna talk taxes? Definitely some dope spots nowaday though
you copped the Franco’s in Buffalo? I don’t remember too many jewelry spots when I lived out there.

If you guys were gonna two chain two Franco's what sizes and lengths would they both be? I want mine to be short chains but not sure if I should do them the same length and size or what. Thanks in advance fellas.
I’d do 2in difference on each if rocking solo with no pendants. 20” and 22” personally

Got a DC Rope and it's nice especially the shine, but it's not a good mix with my Cuban. The difference in a DC and non DC is def noticable as ****.

Did anyone say they ordered from Nuragold before? If so how is the quality? Or jumpey2003?
Nuragold quality is good.

Ring I got her awhile ago. She’s a size 4.5 so it looks big on her finger, but if I could do it again I would’ve gotten a Vs1 1ct+. VVS really is pointless to the naked eye. Camera does it no justice cause it shines hard in person.

3349F12C-0ADC-40B2-B4A9-9AF6902CA897.jpeg

34C9BA13-CFD9-45D6-8E8C-B022BFBC7EFF.jpeg

5AC7F275-1795-415D-A041-2FE1A69E0BE2.jpeg

77AD3C26-4CBE-42DD-ADFA-57F55A651531.jpeg
They say you can go as low as vs2 and it won’t be seen to the naked eye. At least you got excellent cut, most important C imo

Did anyone say they ordered from Nuragold before? If so how is the quality? Or jumpey2003?

I ordered from directsourcegoldndiamond on eBay.......they sell the same items as Nura and Jumpey. Never had a problem with them, more you buy(obviously does not have to be at once) the better spot price you get. When gold was around 1900 I was getting items for $43 a gram in 14K. Everything is brand new and the ropes are legit. White or yellow-same price. I do not know how much per gram it is now.

hope this helps.

Back
Top Bottom