**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Supposed to be! It's 14k almost 30gr but not sure about diamond size yet. It's got deep scratches on it..gon get it redone and get the center stone surrounded by diamonds eventually
I got some deep scratches in my Cuban band. Where’s the best place to take it?

I think he had a different Santa Barbara
tumblr_o85ni4GPt91qc69fjo1_500.jpg

that is the best image I could find quickly but well it's a different design, has similar elements tho I Do remember this pic where maybe he is wearing Jim's jewelry

I think this was Jim's cause he described sumthing like it in the Miss Info jewelry book but I don't know where that is rn so I mean I could be wrong

Haven't heard or seen Antonio Ansaldi in a minute. That was Boston clothing line from the late 90's-early 2000's. Leather jackets, raid vests, caps, tac gear. Can't believe they actually still go it going. I think that even might be why the the term "stop snitching" blew up after they put it on a shirt.

I’m thinking of copping instead of upgrade and maybe a 6mm rope if this won’t fit the Cuban
35251622-51F8-4A9A-9E89-FC17A1D2DC5E.png

Attachments

• 9B4DF47E-DCF4-4F00-BA19-1BD2CFAD8DF5.png
    9B4DF47E-DCF4-4F00-BA19-1BD2CFAD8DF5.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 660
My daughter went to a Jeweler and was on the phone with me and he was trying to sell her a semi hollow 18k rope and I told her her solid only, my 14k rope weighs almost double than that (they were the same size) and she told the jeweler that and he said and I heard him “14k is heavier than 18k that’s why mine weighs more and I don’t know what I’m talking about and his rope is solid” I told her don’t deal with him.

My daughter went to a Jeweler and was on the phone with me and he was trying to sell her a semi hollow 18k rope and I told her her solid only, my 14k rope weighs almost double than that (they were the same size) and she told the jeweler that and he said and I heard him “14k is heavier than 18k that’s why mine weighs more and I don’t know what I’m talking about and his rope is solid” I told her don’t deal with him.
I woulda told her put me on speaker so that “jeweler” could hear how hard I’m laughing at his dumb *** w that bull****🤣🤣

Haven't heard or seen Antonio Ansaldi in a minute. That was Boston clothing line from the late 90's-early 2000's. Leather jackets, raid vests, caps, tac gear. Can't believe they actually still go it going. I think that even might be why the the term "stop snitching" blew up after they put it on a shirt.

yeah I think the line is courtesy of Antonio Twice Thou of Made Men PKA The Almighty Rso. he talked about the struggles of running a business in this vid

Supposed to be! It's 14k almost 30gr but not sure about diamond size yet. It's got deep scratches on it..gon get it redone and get the center stone surrounded by diamonds eventually

If that’s a diamond, you definitely need to get the ring appraised and get some insurance on it if you haven’t already.

What size do your guys think pop smokes Cuban link chains are?

I’m thinking maybe 22in and 24in in length and maybe 14mm in width? what say you guys?
6CC404B1-11B6-4FDC-8BCE-32D8139070CA.jpeg

What size do your guys think pop smokes Cuban link chains are?

I’m thinking maybe 22in and 24in in length and maybe 14mm in width? what say you guys?
6CC404B1-11B6-4FDC-8BCE-32D8139070CA.jpeg
looks 20" 22" to me. tried on a 20" chain last week just to see how it would look, stopped about right where his shorter one is at... on the other hand having a fat *** neck dont help figure it out either

Back
Top Bottom