**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by oo206oo

If anyone is lookin for some design work to be done, get at me. Im a professional graphic designer, and ive done some jewelry design for ben baller, as well as NLV.

I dont work for free though, so keep that in mind.

And for the record, i think that DC logo idea is a great one. Even if its already been done, that just means you gotta do it bigger and better.
I got at you in the past and you fronted....

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

ron browz is a clown.
how many times are you dudes going to say this?
tired.gif

let him live.got damn...

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

If anyone is lookin for some design work to be done, get at me. Im a professional graphic designer, and ive done some jewelry design for ben baller, as well as NLV.

And for the record, i think that DC logo idea is a great one. Even if its already been done, that just means you gotta do it bigger and better.
I dont remember you at all, but if i had to guess id say i was either too busy at the time, or you werent bringing real money to the table.

Bottom line is, money talks though. No matter how busy i was, if there had been money on the table, we would have probably done business. (unless you had anidea that i thought was ******ed and just didnt want to do it, no matter what. But that has only happened a handful of times)

Don't care for RB but when that "Winding On Me" comes on in the club.....that + ladies = dry sex.

206 is legit in my book....
when it comes to this type of stuff and making designs for jewelry, thats easecakes for dude.

BENBALLER wrote:
206 is legit in my book....
when it comes to this type of stuff and making designs for jewelry, thats easecakes for dude.

NLV esq wrote:
oo206oo's graphic SKILLS ARE ON POINT ! He works with me & I am SUPER ANAL about everything & I change my mind at times as well. All and all it's always a pleasure doing business with him.

Good lookin out fellas.

My Breitling Windrider Cockpit with mother of pearl dial and diamonds sorry for the crappy pics I'm selling it by the way shoot me a p.m

Originally Posted by abeautifulhaze

I dont remember you at all, but if i had to guess id say i was either too busy at the time, or you werent bringing real money to the table.

Bottom line is, money talks though. No matter how busy i was, if there had been money on the table, we would have probably done business. (unless you had an idea that i thought was ******ed and just didnt want to do it, no matter what. But that has only happened a handful of times)
I think you told me that you were busy with some Warfare Collective stuff at the time.

I'm gonna hit you with a PM in a few though.

Originally Posted by cronicmole

My Breitling Windrider Cockpit with mother of pearl dial and diamonds sorry for the crappy pics I'm selling it by the way shoot me a p.m

that watch looks nice as it.... or could look even nicer with a 5 to 7 carat channel set bezel.
thumbsup

^^think that style is called baraka I had a bracelet like that back in the day..

Need an opinion my girl suprised me and got me this for our 6 yr anniv. She is going to pick it up next week when she gets back from Vaca. She didnt tell mehow much she paid for it . She took theese pics with her touch pro..What do you guys think?

couple of thought...

biz markie with a Throwback?!?!?, wow
smh.gif

Slick rick.. SMH lol
sick.gif

and why do alot of you dudes hate on Ron Browz... i dont really care for him..

but yall can't front he is makin some good music.... music that we all listen to..

so why do yall hate on him so much?

EDIT*** Fab cannot dress. STILL!!!

Back
Top Bottom