**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

9EC4641D-388E-4A28-AF0D-1B7F6619F19A.png
Still like $60 a g

my cuban is 6.5mm 24in... speaking of which I rarely wear all my jewelry but wanted to celebrate the special occasion... my bday was last Friday but didn't celebrate with my family until this weekend... I had family over at my condo today for birthday lunch because they haven't seen my place since I renovated it... so ya just rocked all this to be at the cribbo lol
20220319_165233.jpg
Info on the Jesus piece size and weight? Debating on a standard size Jesus piece from jacoje to pair with a 6mm rope.

14k, 22", 5mm, Franco from Jacoje using the 'Pepper' promo code, $4230 for 79.5g, that works out to be $53/g.
The more weight lower the price. He’s known for ropes which aren’t super heavy until you get above 6mm. So with said still $60 a g

Info on the Jesus piece size and weight? Debating on a standard size Jesus piece from jacoje to pair with a 6mm rope.

The Jesus is from ifandco it's the baby Jesus... it weighs 33 grams and I think 2.5in tall not sure...

So pepper coupon code cuts jacojes middleman cut from about $1200 to only about $800 for that chain.....how will he survive lol
The premium is because his Franco chains are from Italy, Jacoje has to pay duty fees to import them and that is why they cost so much more per gram than a made in Miami Cuban link. That said you must understand that it costs what it cost. Some people like to nickel and dime over gram per dollar, some people just get the chain they want. Some get a cuban because they want a cuban, not because it works out best on paper.

saw some jade ads pop up.. thinking of getting some jade for my chain now.. hmmm

Are Italian chains usually considered to be of higher quality like clothing or not really... and if so, why?

saw some jade ads pop up.. thinking of getting some jade for my chain now.. hmmm
Always liked jade Buddhas but I’m not Asian nor religious so id feel weird wearing one :lol:
Pretty much how I feel about Jesus pieces too. Not religious and i just don’t really care for them in general

Always liked jade Buddhas but I’m not Asian nor religious so id feel weird wearing one :lol:
Pretty much how I feel about Jesus pieces too. Not religious and i just don’t really care for them in general

yeah I'm not sure if I wanted a Buddha but this site has other designs too including "bearbricks" crosses and Saint Mary pieces

maybe I'll inquire about a custom piece.

Back
Top Bottom