**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

As somebody who don’t have social media, I appreciate the updates from George. Can’t you ignore his posts on here to where they won’t show up if it bothers you that much?
it's not about it bothering me, it's the principle.
we don't need to be informed everytime he enlarges Jesus's nose .2 millimeters.
hey guys here's my jp that looks like a monkey...
spam, spam, spam!
here's my jp with fake stones
spam, spam, spam!
here's my jp with the world war II helmet
spam, spam, spam!
check out my Bill cosby jp
spam, spam spam!
rose gold
spam
Silver
spam
yellow gold!
more spam!
need Kanye's jp with the enamel? say no more!
spam, spam, spam!
**** is disgusting!

giphy.gif

This bklyn style baby bklyn style baby secretly when George posts a JP :rofl:

I know frequent posts of JP in this thread is a touchy subject but I had to give a shout out to George. Tasked him with the job of recreating one of the 04-05 Kanye enamel style pieces and I am very impressed and happy with how it came out. The process was smooth. He was very open to suggestions on improvements to the mold that I wanted to make and overall pleasant to work with. Def plan to do business with him in the future.
1661873163106.jpeg

this is great! Is this the medium sized piece? I love the deep blue jewels for the eyes.

I finally made a purchase from GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone It's a piece already showcased in here but I remember he and I spoke on it back in May when I came in here looking for a budget piece. Many clowned that it couldn't be done but George is for the people and got it done. He's doing "God's" work by offering quality jewelry at a great affordable price. Good work doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby chill my guy. You seem pressed, have an ensure bro. The summer's almost over, the hot august nights causing irritability?

Many people appreciate the updates, he does good work and it's content. Like someone mentioned not everyone has a social media account. And you're by far exaggerating the nature of his posts my guy.

this is great! Is this the medium sized piece? I love the deep blue jewels for the eyes.

I finally made a purchase from GeorgeGetsItDone GeorgeGetsItDone It's a piece already showcased in here but I remember he and I spoke on it back in May when I came in here looking for a budget piece. Many clowned that it couldn't be done but George is for the people and got it done. He's doing "God's" work by offering quality jewelry at a great affordable price. Good work doesn't have to cost an arm and a leg.

bklyn style baby bklyn style baby chill my guy. You seem pressed, have an ensure bro. The summer's almost over, the hot august nights causing irritability?

Many people appreciate the updates, he does good work and it's content. Like someone mentioned not everyone has a social media account. And you're by far exaggerating the nature of his posts my guy.
im speaking straight facts! stop D riding his trash molds that he constantly posts in here.

So which piece did you cop

im speaking straight facts! stop D riding his trash molds that he constantly posts in here.

Look bro we get it you got a fire piece from Icebox yay you. No need to knock another jewelers work cuz you think yours is better dude. George's pieces are impressive and really well made compared to all the other boof ones out there. OG Tito, Kufi and the Ye style pieces all are on point. If you wanna feel some type of way about it I'm not gonna argue with you bro.

So which piece did you cop

the medium GLC JP piece with the brown stones.

Look bro we get it you got a fire piece from Icebox yay you. No need to knock another jewelers work cuz you think yours is better dude. George's pieces are impressive and really well made compared to all the other boof ones out there. OG Tito, Kufi and the Ye style pieces all are on point. If you wanna feel some type of way about it I'm not gonna argue with you bro.

my jp has nothing to do with spam in this chat.

Pics

:nerd:

Def appreciate the 3+ page jump we got just for today. Got a good laugh outta them lol
bklyn style baby bklyn style baby spittin fax though! Ww2 hat?! Lmao spam!
spicaly spicaly agreed 💯. Why im a big fan of maxair59 maxair59 cuz he’s bringin new ish to the table and giving us ideas on other forms of jewelry we can rock besides JPs

Back
Top Bottom