**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i’m not entering the sweepstakes but props to george for throwin the oop to NT. cool to see.

in the meantime, i’m saving my pennies for a franco. been thinking about one since trying it on like two years ago
Same lmk of where ya purchase. Trying to get best deals out there

sc415 sc415 same here. Cant seem to find a decent quality dc franco for less that $59/gr
Linxnyc.shop got decent ones as well as the one you showed me from cityoforo off IG

Same lmk of where ya purchase. Trying to get best deals out there

if the 415 in your SN means you're from frisco maybe one of asian jewelers in oakland; i don't want to sound like a broken record but folks in here have spoken about them in the past. i went to zales and shaneco. in the bay and their selection was lacking. i've seen francos at kim van (chinatown) and kim tin (little saigon) and both shops had them in 18k and 24k. the prices at kim tin are better –iirc this summer they had a 24k one that was 60 grams going for ~$65/g. i have two chains currently so i didn't buy, but may consider trading up.

the salesperson said he could get one custom ordered, i just gotta let them know. as always, cash is king at these spots. you can call them in advance, too, to check their inventory.

just a heads up, if you pull up to kim tin maybe don't have any of your jewelry on. not to be an alarmist but there was a video circulating a few months ago of someone going to the shop and getting robbed as soon as he stepped out. it's not a common occurrence at the shop, but cats are thirsty around the holidays and that part of oakland has been subject to a lot of targeted crime recently.

if the 415 in your SN means you're from frisco maybe one of asian jewelers in oakland; i don't want to sound like a broken record but folks in here have spoken about them in the past. i went to zales and shaneco. in the bay and their selection was lacking. i've seen francos at kim van (chinatown) and kim tin (little saigon) and both shops had them in 18k and 24k. the prices at kim tin are better –iirc this summer they had a 24k one that was 60 grams going for ~$65/g. i have two chains currently so i didn't buy, but may consider trading up.

the salesperson said he could get one custom ordered, i just gotta let them know. as always, cash is king at these spots. you can call them in advance, too, to check their inventory.

just a heads up, if you pull up to kim tin maybe don't have any of your jewelry on. not to be an alarmist but there was a video circulating a few months ago of someone going to the shop and getting robbed as soon as he stepped out. it's not a common occurrence at the shop, but cats are thirsty around the holidays and that part of oakland has been subject to a lot of targeted crime recently.
Preciate it 👍. I’ll have to make a drive out there. Need to take it easy, Just picked up an 7.5m 22 inch 95.5 G from c4g again. Upgraded from 78.7

Here is the winner

props for running this and doing a giveaway :smokin

giphy.gif

Back
Top Bottom