**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

^application to be in the movie?
nerd.gif

put some NTers on
happy.gif

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

ofer didn't make that huge BWS piece, and there were 2 other guys who made those Bstar bws garbage pieces....
jacob made that red/white huge BWS piece, I remember when he switched it up.... we had it at the shop too for while for repair.
and cartoon don't mess with GAME like that. Game may have shouted him out, etc, but I talk to toons on a daily, been knowin him for 18 + years, he hasn't done 1 single tattoo for game or even made a cameo or nothin for dude. but that big BWS "B" is hanging from Jonas's old rope chain....

taco, if you're serious, we'll be in touch, but you know you get no pay.... just food and screen time and I may break a 2 x 4 over your head (prolly not, but we get dumb lol)

just got word from my manager/publicist about a new interview, could be my biggest one yet, way bigger than mtv news or anything I've done to date.

and nate, your mold looks incredible right now.

WORD !!!!!!!!!!!!

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by ATLien Seeko

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.
ice cream/bbc was one of the wackest brands ever made.

Yeah, but you gotta look at his track record. He has bragging rights in the fashion game.
nah he just popularized a wack trend. and he still dresses like that.
grin.gif

My dude P keeps it dapper. You cant front.

dude he's not well dressed in any of those pics imo

first pic the colors and patterns are od, and that lv belt is way too tacky to be worn with a suit. same with the watch. shirt is way too baggy, look at the sleeves.

second the shirt looks too baggy (then again he's skinny as hell so it might be hard to get the fit right, i dunno) and again the belt is ridiculous

third self explanatory, dude looks ridiculous

i dunno i dont like his style at all.

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.
ice cream/bbc was one of the wackest brands ever made.

Yeah, but you gotta look at his track record. He has bragging rights in the fashion game.
nah he just popularized a wack trend. and he still dresses like that.
grin.gif

My dude P keeps it dapper. You cant front.

dude he's not well dressed in any of those pics imo

first pic the colors and patterns are od, and that lv belt is way too tacky to be worn with a suit. same with the watch. shirt is way too baggy, look at the sleeves.

second the shirt looks too baggy (then again he's skinny as hell so it might be hard to get the fit right, i dunno) and again the belt is ridiculous

third self explanatory, dude looks ridiculous

i dunno i dont like his style at all.

pharrell-williams-2006-mtv-european-music-awards-copenhagen-1ygDam.jpg
lol there is no excuse for that

oh and whats the deal with the ben & pharrell beef?
nerd.gif

I think Pharell pulls the suit off well, other than that
grin.gif
....besides these are celebs they not supposed to dress well. They supposed to dresscontroversial. Either that or I have no other excuse as to why someone would go outside with those boots on.

can someone post the black diamond jesus with white eyes, that was a sick piece

and what kind of jesus piece and chain can 4g's get me

Shopping in London recently :-

75d363f042aa73762c4521f50748660fd0c8165b.pjpg
This watch looks mad in person

Also saw these new watches by Kutchinsky:-

03636d68408079eb27402323055767aa0ebc3068.pjpg

Finally saw this stone in Moussaieff apparently 150carats flawless

6b7365574fad79ab27582a090ee361c70be5990d.bmp

Lol you would have to be the weakest dude in the world to prop each or all these guys in the post LOL........good luck saying well that looks greathahahahahahahahaha peace..

can someone post the black diamond jesus with white eyes, that was a sick piece

and what kind of jesus piece and chain can 4g's get me

pm me

and mo thats actually my cousin
laugh.gif
tongue.gif

im feelin your pieces Rjwco however i was referring to the 1 that has the black diamond chain as well

ps ill pm sooner or later

Back
Top Bottom