**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

But you can get tired of Ben Baller piping in with his "Oh but Jonas's pieces are so amazing" talk whenever he feels out done lol

^^^
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

random late nite thought

what happen to the TV show and Movie?

prolly a few jewelry threads back now if i recall.
tv show got picc'ed up by Fuse, then FUSE fired every single staff member including the CEO....
so I didn't want to jump to another network with the same show since I turned down some really nice offers...
my production company original media are the guys who do storm chasers? and LA ink, miami ink, etc...

so I filmed a pilot co-starring with Tila Tequila (2nd billing next to her name of course as top) and we shot 4 episodes... waiting on that now to see who buysthe show.
I only shot 2 episodes with Ben Baller Icee Fresh
as for the movie, I gotta wait til Jonas gets more free time, I've never seen him or me this busy trying to keep up with work, it's a grind right now,nobody is just giving me anything. I have to go there and get it now like the early days.... which is fine. we have the financial baccing for the film,I'd just need to cast a few peeps, we got cameos, we got wardrobe, we got cars and cameras, just need a little over a month to shoot. I'm almost donewriting it, I wrote "cake" but that was based on a true story, so it was easier. this will be sorta based on a true, but hella extra dummied out. andwe got distribution thru L-R-G's shops if we needed, so thats over 3,000 accounts, so it's a cake out situation, but the time is crucial.
I'd love to start filming in sept.

but I got peeps like NLV who are killing me with their snoooootiness!
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

laugh.gif
I'm telling you these dudes in NYC wearing Jewelry like tees, last night I was at this Club across from Duvet. This dude and most of his crew had these Watches the +%*% was the size of my fist.

Doing it they were not??

or doing it they were?

either way "wearing jewelry like tees"
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Leave it to some NY N's to OD

[h1]Hip-hop artist calls flash jewellery 'cheap'[/h1]
pharrell_williams_reuters18.jpg
Pharrell Williams (Reuters)

Wed, 15 Jul 2009 12:08p.m.
http://www.3news.co.nz/Entertainment/Story/tabid/418/articleID/112627/cat/55/Default.aspx#videohttp://www.3news.co.nz/Entertainment/Story/tabid/418/articleID/112627/cat/55/Default.aspx#video

Pharrell Williams thinks only "cheap-minded" people wear flash jewellery.

The 36-year-old hip-hop artist - who has clothing labels Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear and has designed glasses and jewellery for Louis Vuitton - hates the large, gaudy accessories other rap stars are famous for sporting.

He said: "I don't understand bling - I never wore any. To me, it's cheap jewellery for the cheap-minded. I don't associate myself with the hip-hop fraternity. Pieces that I design are only of the best quality."

Despite his hatred of diamond-laden jewellery, Pharrell does like some aspects of hip-hop style.

He explained to Britain's Sunday Times Style magazine: "If I'm photographed wearing sunglasses indoors, it's probably because I really like their fashion sensibility, or the brand. Or when a camera is going off."

Pharrell calls himself a 'workaholic' and credits the way he was brought up with making him thankful for his achievements.

He said: "My upbringing was humble and modest. Not to say that I ended up humble. But over time, I have calmed down and become more appreciative.

"Coming from nothing can inspire one to do great things."
pharrell.jpg

tired.gif

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

http://www.3news.co.nz/Entertainment/Story/tabid/418/articleID/112627/cat/55/Default.aspx#videohttp://www.3news.co.nz/Entertainment/Story/tabid/418/articleID/112627/cat/55/Default.aspx#video

The 36-year-old hip-hop artist - who has clothing labels Billionaire Boys Club and Ice Cream Footwear and has designed glasses and jewellery for Louis Vuitton - hates the large, gaudy accessories other rap stars are famous for sporting.

He said: "I don't understand bling - I never wore any. To me, it's cheap jewellery for the cheap-minded. I don't associate myself with the hip-hop fraternity. Pieces that I design are only of the best quality."

Despite his hatred of diamond-laden jewellery, Pharrell does like some aspects of hip-hop style.

He explained to Britain's Sunday Times Style magazine: "If I'm photographed wearing sunglasses indoors, it's probably because I really like their fashion sensibility, or the brand. Or when a camera is going off."

Pharrell calls himself a 'workaholic' and credits the way he was brought up with making him thankful for his achievements.

He said: "My upbringing was humble and modest. Not to say that I ended up humble. But over time, I have calmed down and become more appreciative.

pharrell.jpg

tired.gif
laugh.gif

I was reading it like " i swear seen P in some slick rick type chains"
Son forgot atleast 3 years of his life
laugh.gif

I think he got those chains done to make a statement, though. Dude has more money than a lot of these rappers with jewelry on.

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play itout in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Al Audi

random late nite thought

what happen to the TV show and Movie?

prolly a few jewelry threads back now if i recall.
tv show got picc'ed up by Fuse, then FUSE fired every single staff member including the CEO....
so I didn't want to jump to another network with the same show since I turned down some really nice offers...
my production company original media are the guys who do storm chasers? and LA ink, miami ink, etc...

so I filmed a pilot co-starring with Tila Tequila (2nd billing next to her name of course as top) and we shot 4 episodes... waiting on that now to see who buys the show.
I only shot 2 episodes with Ben Baller Icee Fresh
as for the movie, I gotta wait til Jonas gets more free time, I've never seen him or me this busy trying to keep up with work, it's a grind right now, nobody is just giving me anything. I have to go there and get it now like the early days.... which is fine. we have the financial baccing for the film, I'd just need to cast a few peeps, we got cameos, we got wardrobe, we got cars and cameras, just need a little over a month to shoot. I'm almost done writing it, I wrote "cake" but that was based on a true story, so it was easier. this will be sorta based on a true, but hella extra dummied out. and we got distribution thru L-R-G's shops if we needed, so thats over 3,000 accounts, so it's a cake out situation, but the time is crucial.
I'd love to start filming in sept.

but I got peeps like NLV who are killing me with their snoooootiness!
alien.gif
laugh.gif

Ben: I am being very PICKY but............ DAM you killed me with the snoooootiness comment!
alien.gif
laugh.gif
....LOL !!!
I will make a cameo or act for FREE....BELIEVE IT !!!!!!!....You are my dude & I do not care who hates you here in NYC !!!!!
Always remeber who hipped you to the hate from Jacob....CHEA !!!!!

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.

Originally Posted by BOMB SQUAD RECORDS

pharrell.jpg

tired.gif
When I first saw that chain....I heard he didn't buy those jewels. He was just rocking them advertising for the jeweler and the brand.

But nonetheless, even if that was true or not...that fool BEEEN rockin be jew-l's...

Originally Posted by Joseph Camel Jr

Originally Posted by ninjahood

pharrell just tryin to be a elitist bastard on some "oh now that everyone else is copping big chains and rings imma just say i never did it and play it out in da

media"
eyes.gif
laugh.gif
word.

he seems like an alright dude and his beats have been fire but he thinks wayyy too highly of himself in terms of being a trendsetter/fashionable/etc.
ice cream/bbc was one of the wackest brands ever made.

Back
Top Bottom