**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

i hate those pow pieces.

how tall is Wale? dude always talkin about "i was a D1 athlete" ... he mustve played soccer or somethin

Originally Posted by moyopoyo

Originally Posted by LilTunechi85

Figured this had to be Don C. by the spread
laugh.gif

I Love those Jesus Pieces! That's the exact style I want when I get my bread up, chain & all. Anybody on NT with those molds?
nerd.gif
We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.
did u ever post pic's up of these on here? i remember a while back you said something about posting some jesus pieces.
glasses.gif

Originally Posted by JoeGalvan

i hate those pow pieces.

how tall is Wale? dude always talkin about "i was a D1 athlete" ... he mustve played soccer or somethin
Not sure but Gucci is pretty tall so that picture is kind of misleading.

damn gucci lost mad weight. lol he always has something new, imo he deserves it tho, I remember everyone was booing his song " so icey" on bet

We feel like we have the craziest Jesus piece mold. It's everything the Jacob one was missing with whatever you liked about the Jacob one too.

I'm still waiting for the Tito mold. I like the cufi mold but don't like the circular setting around the stones. Tito had it right when he prong set the stones cause it makes it look more thorn like... I'm waiting for the Jeweler who gets that mold before copping a jesus.

My jeweler offered me a 2007 18K gold Rolex Presidential watch with a factory Rolex diamond bezel for $11k.... Is that too good of a deal to turn down or should I cop it? Only reason why I'm hesitating is cause I want to get the new day date II that is bigger and without the diamond bezel... Any thoughts?

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

Mo even though he doesn't name drop Travis is basically speaking about you guys in his new Complex Interview http://www.complex.com/blogs/2010/0...ks-forgetting-katy-perry-working-with-t-pain/

You're right. Thanks for noticing the interview. Whenever they're in Georgia, Travis will make sure I get hit up to see if I'm close enough to make it to the show. We're friends and he always looks out for me. It was a weird interview though...that person asks different questions than just about any other interviewer I've read, don't you think?

buginout1993, LilTunechi85, AllenIversonFan01, python002 - I'll get back to this next week. I'm out of town right now.
Originally Posted by jesuspieces

I'm still waiting for the Tito mold. I like the cufi mold but don't like the circular setting around the stones. Tito had it right when he prong set the stones cause it makes it look more thorn like... I'm waiting for the Jeweler who gets that mold before copping a jesus.

Sorry I didn't make it clear. Ours is neither the Tito mold nor the Kufi mold. It's the latest Kanye version (not Murakami either).

Back
Top Bottom