**..:The Official Jewelry Thread Vol. 11: You get a Jesus piece! You get a Jesus piece! Everybody gets a Jesus piece:..**

Originally Posted by aznjmacan

10gmutd.jpg

My new pickup - I have wanted to pull the trigger on something new for a long time - saw it and couldn't resist

Man I want one of these so badly
frown.gif

Nice pick-up on this
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by memphisboi55

Pharrell's ability to subtly stunt is unparalleled
smh.gif

WHen him and Nigo ran together they shut dudes DOWN. None of these rap dudes got dough like him either...
eek.gif

O'really?

You kidding?

Outside of 50, TI, Hov, Kanye and Ludacris ain't no rappers touching Neptune money. Don't forget that.

are you stupid Optimus by saying that u just made your original statement null and void..this is exactly what we trying to say how you gone say NONE then call names

smh.gif

WHen him and Nigo ran together they shut dudes DOWN. None of these rap dudes got dough like him either...
eek.gif

O'really?

You kidding?

Outside of 50, TI, Hov, Kanye and Ludacris ain't no rappers touching Neptune money. Don't forget that.

are you stupid Optimus by saying that u just made your original statement null and void..this is exactly what we trying to say how you gone say NONE then call names

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

smh.gif

eek.gif

O'really?

You kidding?

I meant in the grand scheme of things. I'm not going to sit here and list exceptions to every rule. People these days can't deal with generalities when people are trying to make a simple point. I'm saying most rappers aren't really able to touch what Pharrell was doing even with all their fugazi jewels.

Originally Posted by python002

is this the new icebox jesus piece?
"Bought the chain that always give me back pain"

Ye is back, swag still on a hundred thousand trillion
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

And dudes NOT a Freemason right? lol, he's even got the Pyrmid rings on his hand........

is there something bad about being a freemason? I see these youtube videos on jay and kanye that were posted awhile back about them being masons

Originally Posted by larolex

And dudes NOT a Freemason right? lol, he's even got the Pyrmid rings on his hand........

is there something bad about being a freemason? I see these youtube videos on jay and kanye that were posted awhile back about them being masons
Nah nothing bad at all; people and the internet man. Just speculations, but freemason's are basically just glorified boy scouts

Originally Posted by leejulien

Originally Posted by larolex

Nah nothing bad at all; people and the internet man. Just speculations, but freemason's are basically just glorified boy scouts

Lies, do research and not just youtube videos, actuly read the books they have put out.........see what and who they worship, anyways this is for another topic not jewels........did icebox ever post the new Jesus?

Originally Posted by rhester

^ OD big pics FTL

2a9ti7r.jpg

nameless twitpix FTL
laugh.gif
- nah but i think its been said before...when you post up something like that, that's obv not yours- just say who it is/where u saw it whatever....cause the questions are gonna follow anyways...

and it usually goes something like

some nter: OH
eek.gif
eek.gif
dope watch RHESTER....how much did jason hit you for
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
you must be ballling
RHESTER: not mine...got it from INSERT CELEBS NAME HERE's twitter
some nter: oh ok...

some nter: OH