The Official Jordan Melo M6 Thread-updated with new pics!

Tried them on and the shoes straight up suck! Oh yeah and they're ugly to top it off. lol

Man Melo shoes went left field in the design area.
sick.gif

these are actually nice. probably my second favorite Melos or first. very unique design imo. no idea what haters want from the M6.
ohwell.gif

those dont look that bad...its like a mixture of the 1.5, 2 and 23 (front of toe design)....the all black one's look nice

4950446.jpg
this view makes it look like hockey blade compatible kicks...

They do have an Old Skool look to them.

I like the Patent Nubuck one's the most.

Zoom.. .nice.

I agree with bundy9 and RockDeep..these shoes aint bad at all.I started this thread cuz no body else was trying to post pics of the m6..i WAS hatin atfirst..but the more i see the pics..the more it grows on me.I loved the M3,M4, and M5..all three were great ballin shoes..especially the M5..flexibility, wasnttoo heavy, zoom in the forefoot and heel which was a first for a Melo shoe.This goes back to the M3..Zoom in the front and dual density foam in back.They saidthat the new designer focused on breath ability and weight.Ima definitely pick up the black/metallic silver to ball in.They have a 23-1.5-AJ2 feel to them.

From Sole Collector-It's a pretty monumental moment when an athlete earns a sixth signature shoe. Few have, and now Carmelo Anthony can be added to theupper echelon of signature sneakers as his new Jordan Melo M6 will be dropping this October. Designed by Justin Taylor, after the first five kicks were bornfrom the pen of Design Director D'Wayne Edwards, the Melo M6 will be hitting for a retail price of $120 this fall and will be dropping in several team bankcolorways on Eastbay.

Featuring nubuck along the toe and tongue, a synthetic leather rand around the perimeter of the shoe and mesh along the quarter, the most noticeable feature isthe shoe's shimmering synthetic overlay where the dual branding resides and Melo's logo along with the Jumpman logo can be found. The shoe alsofeatures an integrated tongue fit system to met Melo's annual ankle support demands, as well as targeted notches along the inner collar for an improvedheel fit around the malleolus bones of the ankle.

In terms of the shoe's tooling, the Melo M6 features the trusty cushioning set-up of heel Dual Hardness Injected Phylon (DHIP) and forefoot Zoom Air, andthe outsole features a combination of Melo's 'M' icon traction pattern and traditional herringbone grooves. Be on the lookout for the Melo M6 thisfall in a wide array of colorways.

JB probably had the lebron 6 mindset when they made it; make it look exceptionally good with jeans/casual wear friendly

i don't know what you guys are talking about. these are hella nice.

i can tell ya right now looking at the way the eyestay was designed, how the upper hugs the foot..it will probably fit much better than the previous melos.

lines are pretty clean, and it looks like a spatted boot from far away. probably looks damn good with jeans.

I will miss the quilted lining DE used to be known for in his designs providing that ultimate in Luxury rides for your feet. Too many folks are consumed with ashoe being light.

Guess what.. these dudes are 240 + They can handle a few ounces on their feet... I'll take support, comfort and stability over a Hyper on the court...

Now off court.. thats another thing.

Back
Top Bottom