The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I don't know if its because I'm over the retro craze or what but I'm actually a bit more excited about picking up these banned 31's than trying to pick up bred 1's

I'm also a nerd for new shoe tech, and i've heard nothing but good things about these (31's)

Update: copped

Last edited by a moderator:
Fake Sold Out on SNKRS?
nerd.gif
most likely not...I mean that brazil colorway sold out, and these are far more sought after, especially for people who could not get the 1's

So glad to have reserved a pair when they revealed them. Got the UPS update that they are on a plane from Memphis. Should be here Wednesday. I can't wait! [emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

d i c ks sporting goods still has them in stock along with a lot of  alot of other sites. snkrs is a fake sellout

Was in the SNKRS app within seconds of release and app kept failing. Had SNKRS open on PC as well, so just purchased there. Had loaded $100 in gift cards in app, which I could not find in online version, so just pushed it through and have my pair. Called Nike and they are looking into it, to see if they can credit me the GC amount. Marked as sold out now in SNKRS.

Tried the 1s as well from a few sites, no go, so just entered the drawing. We'll see what happens.

Last edited:
Chase flagged my Nike purchase as fraudulent. Insanity. I ended up copping through EastBay though. Nearly $10 more due to the shipping cost but whatever. 

Things I noticed Banned leather is super nice compared to the olympics . Bred is great in person and comes with red laces. Best color way for sure

man i went to three malls to get these LOL! stores either had one size run or scattered sizes. said they would be get more shipment in next week (first colony/West oaks). The HOH galleria had my sz8. Wanted to use my rewards so that was a major key.

Definitely better leather used on these than the USA 31s.

View media item 2153921
View media item 2153922
2013 version [emoji]128528[/emoji] x XXX1

View media item 2153930

I almost picked them up today.  They look pretty good.  Decided to pass though.  Readily available in my area.  Not a mad rush for them at all. 
happy.gif

After missing out on the Bred 1's, ill never do another FCFS, especially at Northriverside, IL, I grabbed me a pair but Id planned on doing so anyway. Havent pulled them out the box yet but they felt amazing when I tried on the USA Colorway.

most likely not...I mean that brazil colorway sold out, and these are far more sought after, especially for people who could not get the 1's

Why wouyld you get these if you coyuldn't get the 1s? These are a completely different shoe.
You know people have money and it burns a hole in their pocket... Consolation prize, not wanting to go home empty handed, etc.

I definitely thought they would stick around & hit NDC. Im still looking for no tax no shipping, or someplace that has a working discount code.

That's depressing. "Took an L on the Banned 1s but these XXX1s have the same color so I guess these are fine."

I feel like this is how a lot of people think. Plus, "Its based off the 1s". Not to mock anyone's style or what they like, but I haven't seen a colorway of this shoe that has convinced me to buy.....

Back
Top Bottom