The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

It only worked for a short period this morning for some reason. Unfortunately.
Go check out the coupon and codes thread, there's a bunch of chat about it.
Ah, dammit, I was holding out for this CW too. Perhaps Nike jumped the gun a little and activated the code too early? Usually these clearance codes seem to come later in the month.

Has a Quai54 been consistent with the colorways across all the shoes?

Because this is how the Formula 23 Quai54 looks like, you guys think the 31s will follow suit?

View media item 2467207

Last edited:
Has a Quai54 been consistent with the colorways across all the shoes?

Because this is how the Formula 23 Quai54 looks like, you guys think the 31s will follow suit?

View media item 2467207

Not at all from what I recall. I only own the Quai54 13 lows but they are black with shades of grey
They have architectural designs on them. With gum bottoms.

The other Quais I recall, I think 5s, were white with black and neon green.
Jordan 2 quais were tan and gold. Not positive.

Not at all from what I recall. I only own the Quai54 13 lows but they are black with shades of grey
They have architectural designs on them. With gum bottoms.

The other Quais I recall, I think 5s, were white with black and neon green.
Jordan 2 quais were tan and gold. Not positive.

sounds like you talking about when there are more than one Jordan quai 54 releasing at the same time. example the Jordan 29 and Jordan 13 low came out the same year, and were the same color. but last year the Jordan 2 and jordan 30 were different colors.

Not sure if a second released with them, but there are quai 54
Jordan 1 blue
Jordan 5 white green
Jordan 9 white black yellow

Tried on 31 lows today for the first time. Felt so good. Need for discount for next on court shoe.

DChoxfOUIAAfXXA.jpg:large

Thanks, i added that to the OP.

Took an updated collection pic. Still need the Golds, the Flight Guys, a few of the lows, the Georgetowns (which I have lined up), the pink Marquettes, and both of the men's UNCs, plus any other NBA PEs i can find. I only own one NBA PE (Monta Ellis) right now.

This took me FOREVER so rep for the effort if you like, lol.

View media item 2468733

Took an updated collection pic. Still need the Golds, the Flight Guys, a few of the lows, the Georgetowns (which I have lined up), the pink Marquettes, and both of the men's UNCs, plus any other NBA PEs i can find. I only own one NBA PE (Monta Ellis) right now.

View media item 2468733

View media item 2468733

View media item 2468733

repped. nice collection. what are the olive ones in the bottom right? i like , but i dont recall seeing those before. the rest ive seen. good work tho

Last edited:

Man.... Shattered Backboards still stick out as sooooo beautiful to me man.

Back
Top Bottom