The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

I love these low top colorway. Just straight simple. I like how they black out the jumpman. What I like the most is the lockdown, and ankle support, and oh way below retail :tongue:

35655784744_2c59d7639b_c.jpg

Nike clearance about to end for the lows at $95 shipped..

I'd grab for ~$80 or so.. just don't need another pair right now.

Pick up the royals before the 20% ended, ive just been wait and now as good for time as ever. Had a $100. Gift card so only $12. Something out of pocket not bad if you ask me.

Pick up the royals before the 20% ended, ive just been wait and now as good for time as ever. Had a $100. Gift card so only $12. Something out of pocket not bad if you ask me.

Nice. I plan to get royals one day. Those and the SBBs

I love these low top colorway. Just straight simple. I like how they black out the jumpman. What I like the most is the lockdown, and ankle support, and oh way below retail :tongue:

35655784744_2c59d7639b_c.jpg

Got these with the discount Saturday. I've been looking at them since the last sale.

Last edited:
Hey guys. Does anybody know the lace length of these xxx1 lows? I'm wanting to get the black/gold pear. Then get a pair of black laces with gold specs in them. Thanks

How did you get the code to work? Royals still show up as excluded from discount codes for me and no codes work.

Back
Top Bottom