The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

1573615668091.jpeg

1573615686003.jpeg

those are dope.

actually started to wonder if jimmy was still a JB athlete.

hadnt seen him wear any of the xxxiv's yet. noticed he does seem to like the xxxi's tho so he good. lol

Man, I didn't even know those existed! WTF?! I've yet to track down any of Jimmy's low top PEs (all of which are from his time with the Bulls and none of which he actually wore while with the Bulls.)

Honestly didn't know any players got low top PEs until Jimmy. Makes me wonder about all the others that I don't even know exist... Ugh.

Those are fire.
Wonder if the PEs have a custom outsole rubber makeup.
Still never tried a pair, love the way the lows look, but just couldn't do it with all of the negative traction reviews. Nightwing even mentions it in his latest OMN1S review.

got to remember that they play is perfectly pristine floors, almost any bball shoes will have amazing traction with immaculate wooden floors

ive also played in the lows with clear soles and it wasnt so bad, might require more wiping but there are far worse, if you're really worried get the ones with a solid sole

Scooped mine royal 31s at Marshalls last winter for $60. That full length zoom air in the shoe is the truth.

Traction isn't a deal breaker. If you see these for the low don't hesitate to pick these up. They def worth having in rotation.

Scooped mine royal 31s at Marshalls last winter for $60. That full length zoom air in the shoe is the truth.

Traction isn't a deal breaker. If you see these for the low don't hesitate to pick these up. They def worth having in rotation.
a guy i play with wears them, and i've seen him slip pretty good at least once every other run. usually hop-stops type deal, forefoot and heel flat footed give out and ice skate at same time.. dont think they're in the best shape/worn outdoors to and from car type deal.
i do want a pair of lows. the all black w gold accents were clean. TTS right? run a little long?

a guy i play with wears them, and i've seen him slip pretty good at least once every other run. usually hop-stops type deal, forefoot and heel flat footed give out and ice skate at same time.. dont think they're in the best shape/worn outdoors to and from car type deal.
i do want a pair of lows. the all black w gold accents were clean. TTS right? run a little long?
I'll go tts. Your gonna enjoy these for comfort more imo.

Have any other threads resurfaced for more recent sig models as much as this one has for the xxxi’s?

These are about 3-4 years old and it still seems like every so often, this thread ends up on the front page of the jordan brand section.

just says alot about the model imo.

Back
Top Bottom