The Official Jordan XXXI Thread

Add it to cart on the nike+ app then go to the website using your browser and it should be in your cart still. Then you can check out with promo code or use ebates (they dropped it back to 3% from 12% sigh)

Add it to cart on the nike+ app then go to the website using your browser and it should be in your cart still. Then you can check out with promo code or use ebates (they dropped it back to 3% from 12% sigh)

Topcashback.com is 12% currently.

Just copped my reserved pair. Can't wait.

Nike needs to do a better job 'rewarding' us loyal customers. The reserving a pair thing kind of helps, but often its stuff I never even buy.

Anyone not receive an email for reservation yet? I definitely signed up and now I'm getting concerned.....

Anyone not receive an email for reservation yet? I definitely signed up and now I'm getting concerned.....

I didn't sign up for this prerelease and haven't received an email. Would be a nice surprise to lock them in today but can wait for Saturday.

Are people getting reservations in the Nike+ app that didn't sign up for the reservation after the launch?

This sucks. I signed up for reservation using my main account, but my Nike+ app uses a new account cause all my pre-existing ones wouldn't log in.

Guess I gotta wait for that e-mail.

Last edited:
Got the reservation notice but it does me no good since no size 12.5. Will try my luck on eastbay

Whoop got my account logged into the app, now I just get errors when I click on the offer lol

Still waiting for an e-mail...

I missed out on the reservation, but I'm assuming I will still be able to get them at opening time Saturday.

As far as the 1's go, these are listed as a draw in SNKRS. Never been part of a draw, so how does that work? First come, first serve, or random picks and you just have to luck out. Assuming these will be much more limited stock compared to XXXI Banned.

I was kinda wondering if they were even gonna do the reservations...felt like i signed up a month ago. So I am happy they did, I personally think they are fire...happy to cop. 

Just got the reservation email for the Banneds, for those who were waiting for it.

App notification earlier this morning too.

Went ahead and ordered through the Nike reservation. Hopefully they ship early.
Anyone else secretly hoping we get an early crack at the 1's too? It won't happen...

Back
Top Bottom