Nah, that's when you forget about em and enjoy where ever you're at IMO

unless you see something crazy like cosmos:nerd:

They normally keep outlets within vacation destinations

and if there's an outlet around, there's sneakers to be had

Unfortunately all of mine close to me suck

31 quai54..... love the colour....
IMG_8449.JPG
IMG_8426.JPG

So I went back for the Royal pair and saw the rio color sitting there in my size. $109 - 20% plus tax. Clueless if that's a good price but I figured I'd return them if there was a better price to be had vs missing out. I actually think these look great in person. Figured I'd get the Royal color at a later date.

Attachments

• IMG_3841.JPG
    IMG_3841.JPG
    1.1 MB · Views: 24
So I went back for the Royal pair and saw the rio color sitting there in my size. $109 - 20% plus tax. Clueless if that's a good price but I figured I'd return them if there was a better price to be had vs missing out. I actually think these look great in person. Figured I'd get the Royal color at a later date.

Real good price J. One of, if not the most rare of the regular releases. Technically the first. Dropped a few days before USAs I believe.

Real good price J. One of, if not the most rare of the regular releases. Technically the first. Dropped a few days before USAs I believe.
Thanks man. I remember they dropped and sold out on snkrs but also remember seeing them on sale on 23penny and selling out.
Was surprised they were there and happy at the same time.

Great price for sure! Probably the most underrated general release and the rarest general release too (second rarest if you consider the MVPs a general release). They were the first pair release too. They dropped on SNKRS one day before the USA colorway and sold out very quick.

Great price for sure! Probably the most underrated general release and the rarest general release too (second rarest if you consider the MVPs a general release). They were the first pair release too. They dropped on SNKRS one day before the USA colorway and sold out very quick.
Thanks for the feedback and insight man. I was casually checking out the xxx1 around that time and was surprised at them moving so well.

0807172120_HDR-1.jpg
0807172120a_HDR-1.jpg

Just got these in the mail today. Bismack Biyombo signed, game-worn PE. Kind of wish they weren't signed, to be honest! Any tips on getting permanent marker off of a shoe?

The back panel where the Jumpman is is silver, in case it isn't obvious in the pictures.

0807172120_HDR-1.jpg
0807172120a_HDR-1.jpg

Just got these in the mail today. Bismack Biyombo signed, game-worn PE. Kind of wish they weren't signed, to be honest! Any tips on getting permanent marker off of a shoe?

The back panel where the Jumpman is is silver, in case it isn't obvious in the pictures.

Keep them signed. That's cool. You got enough pairs to rock.

IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

They are much better in person than pictures. The gold pops and the little gold in the flywire is a nice touch. The toe fades to a smoke gray that is barely noticeable. And last the outsole has very minimal speckles of white, i still dont know if its just my pair though. And its solid not translucent.

Keep them signed. That's cool. You got enough pairs to rock.

You're right, and I couldn't rock them anyway, they're a size 16, but I just wish that only one of them was signed. They're both signed and the signature is so huge! I just want one of them signature-free, haha.

You're right, and I couldn't rock them anyway, they're a size 16, but I just wish that only one of them was signed. They're both signed and the signature is so huge! I just want one of them signature-free, haha.

Nice pick up there K. Regarding the signature, it's nearly impossible to remove without messing up the
surface. Had a pair of Kobe 1 PE's a few years back with pen mark and I could not get it out fully no matter what I tried.

I also agree on the sig, just leave it be.

IMG_0080.JPG
IMG_0082.JPG
IMG_0083.JPG
IMG_0084.JPG

They are much better in person than pictures. The gold pops and the little gold in the flywire is a nice touch. The toe fades to a smoke gray that is barely noticeable. And last the outsole has very minimal speckles of white, i still dont know if its just my pair though. And its solid not translucent.

This will be my last 31 pickup. I'll probably grab a pair off Nike today and return down the road if the price drops. I've employed the "BigJ strategy" to great success this year.

The green camos are real nice but it's more a speciality shoe for me, I don't expect to wear them too often so it's a pass. I have 13 -14 pairs of 31's now and I will wear every one eventually. I have about 8 pairs in the rotation with a couple still on ice like the JBC and the Quai's. I just retired my Fine Prints and sold them off. My Black Cats are getting dingy and will be next.

For me, the 31's have been the best fitting and most comfortable Jordan's in a long time and the flyknit allowed a nice variety of colors and patterns that personally appealed to me.

Great job JB, great job!

For me, the 31's have been the best fitting and most comfortable Jordan's in a long time and the flyknit allowed a nice variety of colors and patterns that personally appealed to me.

Great job JB, great job!

I feel that completely. I'm hoping the 32s are awesome as well
I'm also not hoping that.. because the 31s being so nice to me made me have to put off finishing collecting other models this year.

Back
Top Bottom