The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

Meh.... I'm more of a Swift 6 kinda fellow myself. If I could find supersonics SnapBack I'll consider coppin um

Walked into the store and saw these, hit me in the face hard and brought me back to when I had these as a kid... I must say, best quality in a recent Jordan I've seen so far these days! In person they look sick, leather is just like the og 13/pro leather in the paneling, and they are comfortableeeeeee! Love them lol

Walked into the store and saw these, hit me in the face hard and brought me back to when I had these as a kid... I must say, best quality in a recent Jordan I've seen so far these days! In person they look sick, leather is just like the og 13/pro leather in the paneling, and they are comfortableeeeeee! Love them lol

just got my pair of blk/white/red joints in the mail today i couldnt pass it up for $80 shipped but man the quality and comfort of this shoe is on point i will be hunting down the sonics cw and maybe the stealth/blue cw

The comfort and quality of these are great. I'll be honest and say that I expected JB to mess these up bad as far as quality. On top of that, this is a good lookin CW.

Sonics colorway for me.
pimp.gif
Copped for $100.00.

Originally Posted by Trydan

Im looking into repainting the black stiching white, but they used some weird synthetic thread and nothing so far will stick to it. =(

Vin baker had his own colorway, he never wore any of the og ones, and ive looked and no one else has either, but id love to be proved wrong with some pics. Below im posting some pics of what vin did wear that I saw float across ebay back in 2001 and saved the pics from -

Oh man.  I'd love to get my hands on those PEs.  Lovely.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I never liked these when I was younger.......and I still don't like them now

You come on here once a day and hate on these, or what?

Get out, these are the best retro's on the market.

Go hate on Domino's new pizza, you look like a food coniseur anyhow.

They're pretty off from the originals, hell, arguably not even close. I wouldn't mind copping on clearence though. Missed out on a few pairs on ebay for abround 50ish shipped. Not hard to find for cheap if you look around.

bought em for 80, im pleased...way better then da OG's considering i love da black tongue.

i got a pair of wht/black/grns on sale at finishline. after using a 20.00 off cupon, these came out to 19.99

size 7y. i feel like i got an awsome deal.

Back
Top Bottom