The Official Jumpman Pro Strong Retro Post. Launch Date July 2010

July 2010, this classic Jordan Team shoe will be returning. Vin Baker's signature shoe.

This shoe came out in wht/navy blue/red '98 also, but we won't be seeing that colorway as of yet. JB will release some retro+ colorways, whichare pictured below.

As for me, I'm gonna purchase these. These shoes were tough in '98, and sold pretty good. This was when JB team shoes were really good, and whenVin Baker was one of the elite PF's in the NBA. He wore this shoe at the '98 All-Star Game.

0.jpg

103cwoj.jpg

2ywihyv.jpg

71052369.jpg

51641139.jpg

71052201.jpg

Initially, this was how it was gonna look.
prostrong.jpg

Here's a pic of the OG wht/navy/red, which will not be releasing as of yet.

SWEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEET.

This is something that shoulda been done long ago.

Da green OG's will be copped asap.

And I got a feeling da retro + red ones will be popular wit da young bucks out in da street.

Originally Posted by ninjahood

Da green OG's will be copped asap.

And I got a feeling da retro + red ones will be popular wit da young bucks out in da street.
I could've sworn Geraldine's spot still had a couple pairs of the OG's.
laugh.gif

I never liked these when I was younger.......and I still don't like them now

I just sold my OG white green pair with the box during the summer. They were to small so I'm definitely copping a fresh pair!!!!!!!!!!

I may get , when they come out at outlets, never care much for these.

Give me more Jumpman pro quicks though.

Originally Posted by icopjordans82

I never liked these when I was younger.......and I still don't like them now But I appreciate them now and will scoop these....

ohwell.gif

Nice, but I really want to the team Jordan 2s retro. Can some post pics of them? I can't seem to find them anywhere. Thanks.

I'ma have to pick some up simply because I couldn't afford them when they first dropped. I hope they're not as heavy tho.

Back
Top Bottom