[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

didnt like Swizz verse at all
30t6p3b.gif

kinda tired of Charlie Wilson to

I still like the song though

I like the whole song, reminds me of some very ol' school tracks.

Don't know whats Kanye's infatuation with Charlie is, throw some John Legend on it or something, but good track.

I like the whole song, reminds me of some very ol' school tracks.

Don't know whats Kanye's infatuation with Charlie is, throw some John Legend on it or something, but good track.

I just didn't know why Ye been working with Charlie so much now. Hadn't heard nothing from him since Snoop.

Mos
pimp.gif

Swizz almost ruined the track before he rapped, then he rapped.
30t6p3b.gif

But Rae brought it back on track. His voice just sounded like the beat was made for him.

I just didn't know why Ye been working with Charlie so much now. Hadn't heard nothing from him since Snoop.

Mos
pimp.gif

Swizz almost ruined the track before he rapped, then he rapped.
30t6p3b.gif

But Rae brought it back on track. His voice just sounded like the beat was made for him.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.

Originally Posted by DMoney82

I don't understand all the Hate. ( Yes Swizz Verse was rushed and Wack)  You clowns want HQ hits every Friday? It's Good Friday, just a new joint fresh out the studio for fans every week. Half if not any of these tracks won't make an album. It's just something they dropping for the fans. This $%# don't even have a rough mix on it yet. You clowns always complaining and don't appreciate or understand music. HE DOESN'T HAVE TO GIVE YOU #### !!!!

Any true artist record 75 to 150 songs just to select 15 for an album. You don't know where these lil records can go or if he'll remake em or not. You dudes spoiled as hell ad don't deserve $%# if you ask me. If anything thank the man. Nobody else doing this $%# for fans.  SMH

Dude, any WACK artist makes 75-150 songs just to select 15 for an album.

a TRUE artist knows the direction and makes 12-16 REALLY GOOD songs and works on them for an extremely long time to make them perfect.

Kanye, has ALWAYS done this, he does not have throwaway tracks after an album is finished. He makes the songs and then works on them for ages.

song is ok.... so far the best joint to drop is Monster & Devil In A New Dress.... Kanye goes Lyrical on that See Me Now joint

song is ok.... so far the best joint to drop is Monster & Devil In A New Dress.... Kanye goes Lyrical on that See Me Now joint

I don't even have to hear these songs before I download them cause I know they're gonna be good 
laugh.gif

Everyone hating on Charlie Wilson but he kills it on every song imo.. I would rather have John Legend on these songs though don't get me wrong.

Song is
pimp.gif

I don't even have to hear these songs before I download them cause I know they're gonna be good 
laugh.gif

Everyone hating on Charlie Wilson but he kills it on every song imo.. I would rather have John Legend on these songs though don't get me wrong.

Song is
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Kanye x CW is an amazing duo imo.
Yes!!!   I can't believe peeps have the nerve to hate on Charlie Wilson!!!!!

He's the man....and I think the hook is dope!!

IM USUALLY NOT A HATER BUT, DAMN SWIZZ,  PLEASE JUST KEEP BRINGING THE HOT BEATS, AND THROW AWAY UR NOTEPAD......

Originally Posted by Nike Star Jay

Kanye x CW is an amazing duo imo.
Yes!!!   I can't believe peeps have the nerve to hate on Charlie Wilson!!!!!

He's the man....and I think the hook is dope!!

IM USUALLY NOT A HATER BUT, DAMN SWIZZ,  PLEASE JUST KEEP BRINGING THE HOT BEATS, AND THROW AWAY UR NOTEPAD......

Back
Top Bottom