[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by rocyaice

These aren't throwaway tracks though. This last track got released so late because Swizz had to drop that wack 16. I can't believe we hate to wait for this dude to spit that nonsense.
laugh.gif
its a throwaway track.

These aren't throwaway tracks though. This last track got released so late because Swizz had to drop that wack 16. I can't believe we hate to wait for this dude to spit that nonsense.
laugh.gif
its a throwaway track.

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
its a throwaway track.
What makes it a throwaway track? You think Kanye is putting money and effort into throwaway tracks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

laugh.gif
its a throwaway track.
What makes it a throwaway track? You think Kanye is putting money and effort into throwaway tracks?
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by tooreal23

all you dudes mad at Swizz well....

ask him who hes f___ing?

/thread

The hell does that have to do with wack rhymes? Nah, fam it doesn't work like that.

ask him who hes f___ing?

/thread

The hell does that have to do with wack rhymes? Nah, fam it doesn't work like that.

Originally Posted by krazy88s

ask him who hes f___ing?

/thread

i disagree

%%@+%>some song he makes no money on and just threw a verse together just cause

Alicia Keys %%@+%> damn near most women on the planet

so yeah it does work like that, its not like this is an album or anything of any consequence. This is just some throwaway track.

Alicia Keys> Throwaway verse

Originally Posted by krazy88s

ask him who hes f___ing?

/thread

i disagree

%%@+%>some song he makes no money on and just threw a verse together just cause

Alicia Keys %%@+%> damn near most women on the planet

so yeah it does work like that, its not like this is an album or anything of any consequence. This is just some throwaway track.

Alicia Keys> Throwaway verse

^ Don't get me wrong man Swizz is winning in real life but to say that verse was anything but awful is blasphemy

^ Don't get me wrong man Swizz is winning in real life but to say that verse was anything but awful is blasphemy

Order of new Kanye songs from best to worst:

Power
Devil in a New Dress
Monster
Runaway
Good Friday
Power (remix)
See Me Now
Lord Lord Lord

Power
Devil in a New Dress
Monster
Runaway
Good Friday
Power (remix)
See Me Now
Lord Lord Lord

Swizz +@$#+!' Alicia somehow makes his bootychatter of a verse OK?

indifferent.gif

...enough is enough.

I hereby pledge to spend all of my free time researching and developing software that immediately cuts off a microphone when Swizz begins to rap in it...

Swizz +@$#+!' Alicia somehow makes his bootychatter of a verse OK?

indifferent.gif

...enough is enough.

I hereby pledge to spend all of my free time researching and developing software that immediately cuts off a microphone when Swizz begins to rap in it...

Originally Posted by FudgeMoney24

Power
Devil in a New Dress
Monster
Runaway
Good Friday
Power (remix)
See Me Now
Lord Lord Lord
Lord Lord Loooooord that song #@#@*!% sucks. So does See Me Now. The dropoff from Power Remix to both of those songs is a huge one. Those songs should have been kept in a vault and never let out. It just so happens Charlie Wilson's old $$# is on both of those songs too

Back
Top Bottom