[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Time, whose music other than your own do you like?

i like kanye... i just dont like any of this throwaway #%!%... power is crack... the remix was ruined... the rest of the songs are w t f collabs... 
yall just like any and everything... 

"OMG new kanye this is CRAZY!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
" - average NTer... these songs are pointless... dude throwin swizz bum @+% on stuff... why? 

why did rza have 4 bars? what was the point of him even being on the song? pusha t did not murder #%!%... his verse was so basic its not even funny... yall just live off hype...

if any of this crap is on the album ill b pissed...

btw its TIME... all caps... acronym status 
pimp.gif

^ I gotta agree with Time. After reading this thread I just had to listen these tracks. My reactions went from
pimp.gif
to
smile.gif
to
grin.gif
to
eyes.gif

The NT hype killed me. Carry though.

Who woulda guessed that TIME hates it?

My dude you hated your own mom the second she gave birth to you

so wait, these leaked songs WON'T be on the album?? That's my dude told me but I was skeptical---but then WHY would he leak so much of his album!? ON PURPOSE???

and I heard Monster was for his album with jay-z
nerd.gif

So Appalled is sick... IDC what anyone says. So was the Power Remix, Monster, and Devil in a New Dress.

Good Friday and Lord Lord Lord are alright, better than what everyone else is putting out these days. Its free music with good production... people need to stop complaining.

TIME(lol) didnt even say he hated it.....every time He post HIS OPINION yall get so upset for some reason and say he is hating because he doesnt agree with yall

at least he usually backs up his comments with valid points(not just dropping a comment and bouncing) which again are all His opinion

Oh he doesnt like the song as a whole? why is that affecting you????

I'm glad I don't come in these threads as much as I used to.

Ya'll N_s hate everything
laugh.gif

I wonder if I used to be like that?

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

So Appalled is sick... IDC what anyone says. So was the Power Remix, Monster, and Devil in a New Dress.

Good Friday and Lord Lord Lord are alright, better than what everyone else is putting out these days. Its free music with good production... people need to stop complaining.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Back
Top Bottom