[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

on 1 or two things i can agree but overall compared to anything else right now, this is beyond sub par 

on 1 or two things i can agree but overall compared to anything else right now, this is beyond sub par 

^ That and we now know that Ye's album will be called "Dark Twisted Fantasy"... or did I read that correctly?

Originally Posted by MusicalExcellence

the power remix is good until "SHOWTIME!"
Lies.

If you don't go dumb in the car once you here that then you're losing...
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by I AM NAS

Originally Posted by JR Paperstacks

Nas ruined the collaboration.

HUH?

please elaborate...
The line "Eminem murdered* you on your own %#$$" pretty much ruined collaborations. If it's not somebody scared to get killed it's everybody going A > B...not even enjoying the song. I don't remember people doing that before Nas.

That's when the track took off.

Some of yall be on some other %%++ man. I mean really...What the $!+@ music yall listen to that's better than the %%++ this man been puttin out.

Yall need to take time to realize what greatness is when you see it. But hey, +@*%!'s hated on Michael Jordan too. Really? This %%++ is amazing...all this hate is....%##*%* ridiculous.

YALL #!$%%% NEED TO THANK GOD FOR KANYE WEST.....THAT %@%+% MAKES YALL #!$%%% POSSIBLE. YALL #!$%%% ARE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. BEFORE KANYE WEST CAME IN THE GAME, YOU HAD TO SELL DRUGS OR KILL #!$%%% TO BE A RAPPER. THANKS TO THAT %@%+% YOU CAN BE YOUSELF AND STILL EMCEE AGAIN. HE'S THE NATIVE TOUNGES MOVEMENT PERSONIFIED W/ DOPE #$+ BEATS.

YALL #!$%%% ALWAYS FIND, YEA, YALL ALWAYS FIND SOMETHING WRRRROOONG.

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.

Originally Posted by OverGrinding

Originally Posted by RamZs8906

Time, whose music other than your own do you like?

i like kanye... i just dont like any of this throwaway #%!%... power is crack... the remix was ruined... the rest of the songs are w t f collabs... 
yall just like any and everything... 

"OMG new kanye this is CRAZY!!!!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

eek.gif
eek.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
happy.gif
" - average NTer... these songs are pointless... dude throwin swizz bum @+% on stuff... why? 

why did rza have 4 bars? what was the point of him even being on the song? pusha t did not murder #%!%... his verse was so basic its not even funny... yall just live off hype...

if any of this crap is on the album ill b pissed...

btw its TIME... all caps... acronym status 
pimp.gif
shut up. please.

Originally Posted by DUB 253

Lies.

If you don't go dumb in the car once you here that then you're losing...
laugh.gif
Hell yeah...Ye started spazzing
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
  I always fast foward the track to the end when the showtime comes
laugh.gif

"Tis get yo %!@ out b!tch vamanose" lmaooo
roll.gif
roll.gif
I love that part

Originally Posted by ILL LEGAL OPERATION

Kanye should just name his album ''Rosewood'' and be done with it...

Co-sign. Anyone check his Twitter? Dudes got a joint with Pete Rock, Q-tip and Madlib for Watch the Throne
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

YALL #!$%%% NEED TO THANK GOD FOR KANYE WEST.....THAT %@%+% MAKES YALL #!$%%% POSSIBLE. YALL #!$%%% ARE ON A MESSAGE BOARD. BEFORE KANYE WEST CAME IN THE GAME, YOU HAD TO SELL DRUGS OR KILL #!$%%% TO BE A RAPPER. THANKS TO THAT %@%+% YOU CAN BE YOUSELF AND STILL EMCEE AGAIN. HE'S THE NATIVE TOUNGES MOVEMENT PERSONIFIED W/ DOPE #$+ BEATS.

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.

roll.gif

Originally Posted by deepinthajeep

HAVE A TOAST HATERS.
dude spazzed, but he is telling the truth. i mean, look at the new school of rappers, if this were 5-10 years ago Nipsey and Freddie Gibbs would be the biggest names out of the XXL Freshmen list.

Yeah its great that ye has been giving away music for free. But he needs to at least give more info on the album, thats all im really looking foward to now.

simple publicity. Get people talking... look how thirsty dudes are nationwide for a Friday Kanye track. And this is everywhere, from these messageboards, to college campuses, to suburban and city neighborhoods.

Back
Top Bottom