[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

^for dude who asked about Cyhi, I don't know much about him either but search for his Prynce of Jacks Mixtape, wasn't bad to me

Originally Posted by PO2345

That was the first time I have heard a verse from J.Cole. Goodness. Always heard of him, never paid attention.

PO
Then you've been missing out. Do yourself a favor, late or not ...

As far as the track....yes, too ill. Blood everywhere.

Originally Posted by FlatbushFiyah23

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

This track is dope. Cole murdered this track. Easily could have done without Big Sean And Cyhi on this.

what in the %**$!@! hell. Sean ripped this.
SMH @ people getting gassed off delivery.  His delivery was nice but lyrically it was nothing impressive at all.

Does anyone know what the vocal sample used in this track is? Junior Reid??
Steel Pulse "Blues Dance Raid"

Originally Posted by DiPlOmAt TDOt

J. Cole got me here sitting like..

2jdjh9g.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by Remi23

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

This track is dope. Cole murdered this track. Easily could have done without Big Sean And Cyhi on this.

what in the %**$!@! hell. Sean ripped this.
SMH @ people getting gassed off delivery.  His delivery was nice but lyrically it was nothing impressive at all.

Does anyone know what the vocal sample used in this track is? Junior Reid??
Steel Pulse "Blues Dance Raid"
Niiice! Good looks on that info man!

YO!
Originally Posted by PO2345

That was the first time I have heard a verse from J.Cole. Goodness. Always heard of him, never paid attention.

PO

Poor child.

DF!!!

Originally Posted by Falcon4567

this might be the best GOOD Friday track yet.
We say this every week tho
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Only track i didn't really care for was "Take one for the team"

I couldn't help but laugh when sean came on, that fast rapping aint for him but he still did his thing

and no words for what cole did, he's gonna gain more fans off the fact its a good friday song

yea, that was J. Cole's frustration from that crowd reaction at BET HipHop Awards coming out....

Sean got off on that too. First time he stood out on one of these tracks...

they flipped that sample harder than the Cam version too, easily...

laugh.gif
@ Big Sean. The track didn't make me wake up til he started spitting. It was just a flow change though. Nothing special but enough to stand out on this track.

I ran it back 3+ times just to be sure and Cole came out on top.

Yo you guys have to 
pimp.gif

pimp.gif

pimp.gif
 and listen to the G.O.O.D friday tracks in order of hardest veres in order. It is %#$%+!@ crazy man. Ohhhh man holy #%$@ lmaoooo. Wow man.
pimp.gif

Man...

Dudes STILL got the nerve to say Ye ain't influential.... Dude FLIPS the internet rap-world once a week and has been for the past two plus months... Ya'll gonna realize I had a point all along.

Don't only listen to the verses though, listen to the beats these beats are all insane right now it sounds like im in the studio with them recording the song lmaooo 
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man...

Dudes STILL got the nerve to say Ye ain't influential.... Dude FLIPS the internet rap-world once a week and has been for the past two plus months... Ya'll gonna realize I had a point all along.

Jesus christ when are you gonna stop? Kanye doesn't need anymore slop top from you

Back
Top Bottom