[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Originally Posted by Rafool

Originally Posted by sparklecity SC

Originally Posted by Rafool

^^^ All of them are on kanyewest.com

With the exception of Monster, I think.

ya I just seen that....I'm to tired to dl the ones I don't have already...but I will tomorrow,and which of them are going to be on the album?
Monster, Devil In A New Dress, and So Appalled.

Jay-Z said something about "The Joy" being on Ye's album too but I'm not sure.

I usually just come In here every now and then to see what's up with the album....I usually try to stay away from these threads until the full album is out...but I've been finding myself giving in week by week with Ye

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Originally Posted by Jiggaman414

Originally Posted by OptimusPrimeAPhiA

Man...

Dudes STILL got the nerve to say Ye ain't influential.... Dude FLIPS the internet rap-world once a week and has been for the past two plus months... Ya'll gonna realize I had a point all along.

Jesus christ when are you gonna stop? Kanye doesn't need anymore slop top from you
Look at your lame %%% getting upset.

Shut the hell up. No one was talking to you. I posted my thoughts and dipped. You over here tending to your wounds. Skip over the comment %%% hat.

Dudes are wilding with all this "slop top" and "slobbering" non-sense. The *+*+ is wild corny and easily the stupidest trend I've seen on a message board about MUSIC. Yeah I'm a FAN of an artist and I'm going to say what the hell I want. But no, you read ALL these comments praising the beat AND the song and you focus on what I've got to say? Grow the hell up.

ether.jpg

roll.gif

Can't wait for that new joint to drop tho
glasses.gif
Ye' where u at?

tumblr_l5s9ihO1Nb1qc41a4o1_250.gif

Best Kanye song of this My Beautiful Dark Twisted Fantasy/GOOD Friday era. Not only just because of Jermaine, while he did body everyone on the track. They all just compliment each other so well and the beat 
sick.gif
I'm not even that excited for MBDTF anymore honestly. Now the rest of the GOOD Friday tracks?

348oksj.gif

Ya'll give Kanye too much redit about hidden messages when Rosci asked him about Runaway he couldnt explain half of it.. he even went to Twitter bout this why do yall think pop stars and esp black ones are so special to be into illuminati if i was in illuminati kanye wouldnt be our draft

the illuminati does exist but not in the form that people are talking about 

Ignorant people think every hip pop star or celeb is in it SMH 

Its funny how people post false info online and everyone believes it 
tired.gif

You want to know more about the illuminati or masons go to the library and read the truth is in the books 

I'm honestly surprised there's no G.O.O.D. Fridays page on Wikipedia covering all the songs in order listing features etc.

This is the type of song that is going to have people pissed at me for playing in it's entirety in the club.

No transition or anything just let the track fade out, comment, reflect on it for a second and then maybe play another song.

Originally Posted by Lalph Rauren

lets not forget pusha killed it too...
That is what is known as a "given". We all understand that Pusha is on the track and we all recognize it, but our silence on the matter illustrates that we are used to it.

Originally Posted by Born Tuesday

This is the type of song that is going to have people pissed at me for playing in it's entirety in the club.

No transition or anything just let the track fade out, comment, reflect on it for a second and then maybe play another song.

laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom