[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

honestly it might be asking too much, but then again knowing Ye he mighta done it already, but he needs to go mozart and let the all of the lights interlude run and compose some 9-10 min classical music joint. just needs to happen

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Wait, is the album releasing in that book-type packaging or a regular CD case?
tumblr_lbfac6GtGK1qbxj23.jpg

kanye-west-my-beautiful-dark-twisted-fantasty-packaging.jpg

Originally Posted by Cragmatic

I have a bad feeling we arent getting a GOOD Friday track tonight.
Agreed, or this weekend at all, all because of the leak (both clean and explicit versions).

This is the best album I've heard in my life. If Kanye wasn't such an a-hole, this album would be the next Thriller. I mean, every single song could be a hit record.

Devil in a New Dress is my favorite track on this album, simply amazing.

I cant stop listening man... this %*!@ is crack

I dont wanna get ahead of myself but this holds its on against any album in Kanyes catalog

Ross made up for his garbage verse in Monster with the Devil in a New Dress one

"gettin 2pac money twice over. still a real %%!!$, red Coogi sweater diceroller"
pimp.gif

Finally got a chance to see that interview on like pg 214 and thats some of the most honest sh!@ you will ever hear.

The album is a **#$king classic, Ye has done it again. Like I said a months ago in this thread he's the best artist in music. People really need to pay attention to what this man is doin'.

Now Im waitin' for Mama's Boyfriend and Chain Heavy
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by KG21

This is the best album I've heard in my life. If Kanye wasn't such an a-hole, this album would be the next Thriller. I mean, every single song could be a hit record.

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
. Not even my man Optimus would go this far

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
People can have opinions

Originally Posted by xX LeGod Xx

Originally Posted by PO2345

I wonder what today tomorrow morning's track will be?

PO

fixed
laugh.gif
Exactly. It's been G.O.O.D. SATURDAY tracks for like 3 weeks now. But I'm still hoping he gives us something. And as far as the album goes it's definitely amazing. Every song is perfectly done. I love how the album has one consistent feel to it. This is how albums should be made.

Yesterday was my first time hearing any of the tracks. So appalled just hit 20 listens on my itunes lol

Originally Posted by Cronicmolemolereturns

eek.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

OptimusPrimeAPhiA wrote:
Devil in a New Dress is better than +%@+!@ ENTIRE albums.

ENTIRE. ALBUMS.
Close call

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by thejrob

How come everyone is acting like all this anger about hearing the songs beforehand is because WE couldn't wait and listened to LEAKED songs. These songs weren't LEAKED, they were RELEASED on Kanye's own website. He wanted us to download them to get hype. Now he's selling them on his album. End of story.
Pretty much. I don't even get why people do that anyway. The album won't sound any better or worse if you hold out.
it will---cuz then you won't be one of the one's complaining (i.e ME)

the only songs I've heard are Monster, Power, and Runaway (and that was cuz my dude's ponk *#! cousin played in the car to tick me off)  Why? Cuz I wasn't fooled by folk claiming none of them would be on the album. If that was the case, it would've been a mixtape.  I steered away from all the G.O.O.D friday leaks....I need them to get hype. Kanye releasing music was enough. 

so yes, I think the album will sound that much better to me because I will be experiencing a majority the songs for the first time.

Originally Posted by PJ and Bompton

Originally Posted by CincoSeisDos

Originally Posted by TmAk15

Blame Game > 808's as a whole (not including RoboCop). The album is better than Graduation.

Agreed a million times.
Realest statement since sliced bread. Yes it's that serious. Blame Game is amazing but then again so that last bit at the end of RoboCop that makes that song soo memorable.

Back
Top Bottom