[[....<> The Official Kanye Omari West Thread <>....]] vol. GOOD Music album.

Yeah...any chick that dates Yeezy is getting put on blast...
laugh.gif

Album is 
pimp.gif
, would've been more so if I hadn't heard those good friday tracks before. Dark Fantasy is probably my favorite out of the unreleased tracks.
Only complaint is whats up with Kanye taking on that 2009 Raekwon/Mase flow through most of the album? Dude sounds like hes bout to fall asleep.

I listened to the early productions of most the tracks (GOOD Fridays / leaks on here), and I still LOVE the album! The production was AMAZING! It really reminded me of the production on LR with the addition of beautiful vocals on various tracks. All in all, I enjoyed every single track from start to the end. My only gripe is that it's too short. I can't wait for the iTunes Bonus tracks!

My Top 5 (ever changing) tracks (no order)
- All of The Lights
- Lost in The World
- Dark Fantasy
- Gorgeous
- Power

Honorable Mentions
*So Appalled
*Devil In a New Dress
*Monster
*Remaning tracks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by ILLustRAYt

I listened to the early productions of most the tracks (GOOD Fridays / leaks on here), and I still LOVE the album! The production was AMAZING! It really reminded me of the production on LR with the addition of beautiful vocals on various tracks. All in all, I enjoyed every single track from start to the end. My only gripe is that it's too short. I can't wait for the iTunes Bonus tracks!

My Top 5 (ever changing) tracks (no order)
- All of The Lights
- Lost in The World
- Dark Fantasy
- Gorgeous
- Power

Honorable Mentions
*So Appalled
*Devil In a New Dress
*Monster
*Remaning tracks
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Too short, it's 74 minutes long. HAHA. But I know what you're saying because it's only 13 songs, 14 with the bonus track. And I'm definitely hoping that iTunes puts out more bonus tracks.

Haven't bought an album all year...I will purchase this.

I have followed all of the good fridays and every one of my friends has sent me the leak...but I am waiting to just buy the album. Don't know why...

Haha looks short, but the songs are long.

Anyways his albums have been at about 13 tracks anyways, considering that his first two albums had quite a few skits.

Originally Posted by GatorBeltsNPattieMelts

Originally Posted by rocyaice

Originally Posted by thejrob

How come everyone is acting like all this anger about hearing the songs beforehand is because WE couldn't wait and listened to LEAKED songs. These songs weren't LEAKED, they were RELEASED on Kanye's own website. He wanted us to download them to get hype. Now he's selling them on his album. End of story.
Pretty much. I don't even get why people do that anyway. The album won't sound any better or worse if you hold out.
it will---cuz then you won't be one of the one's complaining (i.e ME)

the only songs I've heard are Monster, Power, and Runaway (and that was cuz my dude's ponk *#! cousin played in the car to tick me off)  Why? Cuz I wasn't fooled by folk claiming none of them would be on the album. If that was the case, it would've been a mixtape.  I steered away from all the G.O.O.D friday leaks....I need them to get hype. Kanye releasing music was enough. 

so yes, I think the album will sound that much better to me because I will be experiencing a majority the songs for the first time.
Well I guess........it may sound better for you but for me I enjoy hearing the tracks he leaked and hearing them on the album and hearing how much better they sound. I enjoy hearing the progress he's made with the tracks. The album will still sound the same regardless of how you heard it. I just will never pass up leaks because in some cases the leaks are actually better than what ends up on the album like in the case of Rick Rawse and Drake.

i'm not gonna lie. Monster and So Appalled are EASY skips for me. it's because i've heard them for so long. if they were fresh i'd be 
eek.gif
. but no. i can't listen to em.

Originally Posted by solidsnake

Good Friday?
I wish...highly unlikely though. Album leaked, dealing with the Today Show nonsense and just had a show in Dubai tonight, but hopefully he'll bless with something this weekend.

honestly... the only thing i don't like on this album is the added vocals to "dark fantasy".. thought that was overdone, other than that i'm really diggin the album

All of the Lights would have been my fav song on the album if it wasn't for that white woman tryin to be black at the end. WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?! I laughed and shook my head in disgust and than laughed again in that order. White Women you will never have swagg, stop...

Back
Top Bottom