The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

Originally Posted by pip777

Originally Posted by PH3N0M3N0N

IMO a Good K/D ratio for this game is anything over/around 1 like .9 and higher. I'd say higher but there are just game modes where no matter how good you are you're gonna die a lot if you wanna win the match, destroying your K/D ratio in the process.
I checked my stats on killzone.com and it said my kill ratio is .67

Alot of people have to realize, this isn't COD. It was fairly easy to stay up around 1.8-2.5 if you wanted to.

In my opinion, anything above 1 is solid for KZ2.

I think I have a 1.19 right now, but thats after trying to get those damn ribbons. I think I could get around 1.4 or 1.5.

Ikon has probably a 1.25.

Originally Posted by theprocessofbelief

Ikon has probably a 1.25.

pimp.gif
But who is counting
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

Originally Posted by IHeartBoost

Originally Posted by sole vintage

KneeNoh wrote:

sole vintage wrote:

one more question how long did it take people to unlock the medic metal. i healed 54 people but haven't unlocked the metal

It's not based on your total.

You need to heal people 5 people in a game then you get a ribbon.

8 ribbons = Medal
thanks ikon
I got mine last night, now I can toss health paks to the injured. I tried to be nice and toss one to iKoN, that ungrateful bastards had the nerve to run the opposite way and got popp by a sniper,
roll.gif

This guy had the nerve to revive me right after I told him not too so I can die twice
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Boost... when you say you tossed health pack to ppl... you mean using that little healing ray gun? cuz, i got this secondary health pack i justwanna know how to use it... if it's even usable at all.

Originally Posted by Spidermachine916

Originally Posted by KneeNoh

IHeartBoost wrote:

sole vintage wrote:

KneeNoh wrote:

sole vintage wrote:

one more question how long did it take people to unlock the medic metal. i healed 54 people but haven't unlocked the metal

It's not based on your total.

You need to heal people 5 people in a game then you get a ribbon.

8 ribbons = Medal
thanks ikon

I got mine last night, now I can toss health paks to the injured. I tried to be nice and toss one to iKoN, that ungrateful bastards had the
nerve to run the opposite way and got popp by a sniper,
roll.gif

This guy had the nerve to revive me right after I told him not too so I can die twice
smh.gif
indifferent.gif

Boost... when you say you tossed health pack to ppl... you mean using that little healing ray gun? cuz, i got this secondary health pack i just wanna know how to use it... if it's even usable at all.

Right D-pad...R1 to toss
The whole bottom right hand corner of your screen you use your d-pad to control.

I got the purple ribbon (top 3%) atm. I would be an essential teamplayer in this NT clan
pimp.gif
so kick someone to add me kthx

1. Raadius
2. BigSmitty202
3. o_BAD_RELIGION_o
4. iKoN21
5. Sweet-Revenge
6. NCtwin
7. swendro_88
8. dreking1888
9. MPLSdunk
10. anything718
11. Droopy_1006
12. Noskey
13. DaDoc
14. jrp44
15. MarTdiZzle
16. rowbot626
17. JordanDon23
18. ErnDay
19. Vallejodc5
20. jussstiiin
21. KccP43ver
22. cjspida619
23. TURTLE187
24. p-butta
25. Supreme_Sole
26. kiwithegr8
27. Ronnie421
28. mikejs2384
29. cookielover49
30. NastyN3FF
31. olibomb
32. Jpthe3
33. Vintage Sole
34. jednavea
35. PureMoney
36. caliphthegiant
37. THEh8er83
38. DMasta718
39. wtfjayomglol
40. rich2kid1
41. Salikc9
42. DBLACK
43. deadprez534
44. cavsNostate1
45. AIR_UP_THERE_83
46. JohnnyRedStorm
47. czhao23
48. Battousai701
49. Generationz
50. Ning726
51. Magneto
52. JetpacZERO
53. asdf916
54. Kitrov
55. b0it0i23
56. TheGamingMessiaH
57. JayPesoz
58. JunetheBEAST
59. Arsnal23
60. MoaterBoater90
61. HOUSTONE25
62. imanusder
63. Loaded_Lux
64. DonnieDarko
65. dastickwastaken
66. ILLoQuent13
67. SCOfoshO
68. BlackMamba
69. Superbtalk101
70. eeegon
71. gusyouout
72. kushALLday
73. SILVERxBLACK
74. Josizzle24
75. J-Cuzzo
76. kylefowler
77. presequel
78. J-DIDDS
79. HighSt
80. azteca83
81: dfl3xone
82. momoney848
83. cptnemo31
84. MyAverageIs81
85. dyzzodyzzodyzzo
86. King NJC
87. TapTapPull
88. Datnggag
89. KILLMATIC85
90. mrtito32
91. YuN69uN
92. theone23241
93. dare2107
94. CashmereThought
95. vintuc
96. r3lativaty
97. Nemises_Enforcer
98. GotThatKush
99. KnicksALLday
100. JRMZ_
101. dhuang
102. mnmsarao
103. Reggiefoo

man i didnt even know i got a clan invite until i went on killzone.com and saw a msg from raadius.

weird..i never got a notification online?

Just checked my K/D ratio...it's at 1.16

Started out slow adjusting to the game and it took me a couple days to get my kills past deaths...I don't snipe and am always in the middle of the action,so I'll get my fair share of deaths...I'm just glad I got over that hump.

man I was havein my best games tonight and my damn game kept freezin so I had to turn of off and turn it bacc on, so when I got bacc on my flow was was way offbut we had good matches

Originally Posted by iLLoQuent aka DSK

Just checked my K/D ratio...it's at 1.16

Started out slow adjusting to the game and it took me a couple days to get my kills past deaths...I don't snipe and am always in the middle of the action, so I'll get my fair share of deaths...I'm just glad I got over that hump.
Me too haha....I tried to snipe, but it gets annoying to me so i roll right into the action
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

sniping ain't for me in this game. I prefer to hunt snipers unless they got the #@#$@$ CAL/revolver on em.

Not everyone can be a sniper.
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

I just hope it doesn't mess up my COD sniping...

Who am I kidding. I dominate so much at camping I should be a cub scout leader.
glasses.gif

pimp.gif
revolver
Sniping in this game is on another level.
Not just because of the Camo but of the different combos you can use with it.
C4, Speed Boost, and Repair(
pimp.gif
) make the sniper class just so much better.

Just unlocked the Scout badge last night, gonna give it some spins today, but I usually go back to runnin' and gunnin'.

Sitting on a 1.44 kdr, which is my best start to an FPS to date. I'm a 1.22 in WaW, and 1.15 in Battlefield Bad Company. IMO, you should be above a 1.0,because otherwise you're dying more than killing, and that hurts your team in Body Count game modes. If you've got a lower kdr, you had better have ahigh win % to still be respectable.

pimp.gif
revolver
Prolly is nice. What isn't nice is when people who already have them jump into pistols only matches and clean house. You've already gotthe ribbons, you don't need to dominate pistol matches.
laugh.gif

Some of you guys have put in a ton of hours. Even days.

I've only played like 7 hours total. I'll never get one of those top % badges at the rate I play.

My kdr is at 1.78.

Do I have to pay for a membership on Killzone.com? I tried using my PSN email and password, but it just keeps telling me that the combination doesn't work.Also, After unlocking the (guy with heavy armor....forgot the name of it) my tactician class disappeared.

congrats on the top 10%.. i made the top 3%.. i played the game way too much.. lol..

whats good with the clan?
boost i think you should kick 95% of people out the clan because that list is wack smh..
laugh.gif

then send new invites to people who are active. (like me and others)
btw.. running with the opposite team then shooting them in the back of their heads ... priceless
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom