The Official Killzone 2 Thread: Vol. OP Updated PG1 | PSN Clan List PG1 | FW1.27 is LIVE!

my bad j-didds and everyone i missed a couple of the games today but i played like 1 yesterday with you guys. maybe tomorrow gotta work on that 1% next week toget that 100% trophies for kz2.

I didn't make any matches for today as i have been busy. Maybe if enough people are on tonight i will book us into one

[h1]Killzone 2 patch coming early next week[/h1]

[table][tr][td] Killzone[/td] [/tr][/table]
A Guerrilla Games dev recently gave the Killzone 2 community the lowdown on a new patch, set to hit early next week, for the multiplayer portion of the game. The notable improvement among the tweaksand fixes is the addition of the option to create unranked games. Apparently, bots were being abused during ranked play.

Here's a short list of the patch notes:
  • Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
  • The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
  • Fix to list of games displayed on search.
In addition to these details, the Guerrilla dev gave message board users a glimpse of what the studio are "investigating" for futurepatches. It appears that the absolutely flawless, awesome control scheme is still under analysis:
  • Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
  • More game options for clans
  • Improvements to help play with friends

He also mentioned that downloadable content is in the works. Normally, I would be excited, but it seems that DLC is implied after a multiplayershooter is released.

Hit the break for the full list of possible future updates and patch 1.21 information.
http://
  • Increase of the standard points settings for Bodycount. Should ensure longer mode on heavily populated games.
  • The return of Online Bots. Adding bots to an online game renders it 'unranked'.
  • The option to create unranked games. Players will be made aware that a game is unranked upon joining.
  • Fix to Game Search functionality so correct maps are displayed.
  • Standardization of the Y-Axis controls on the HGH Scout when zoomed with the Sniper Rifle.
  • Fix to Sensitivity setting where the weapon animation did not follow the reticule correctly.
  • Fix for auto-aim exploit when rapidly tapping zoom/fire.
  • Fix to infrequent collision issues with C4 Proximity mines.
  • Fix to list of games displayed on search.
  • Stability fix relating to disconnect.
  • Fix to 'Clan' button functionality in custom game creation settings.

Future:
  • Controls. Seeing about giving more options.
  • Expanding on Join Game searches and options.
  • Improving game and network stability.
  • Collision exploits on maps.
  • Improvements to help play with friends.
  • More game creation options.
  • More game options for clans.
  • Fixes to Clans unexpectedly losing tournament rounds.
  • Other minor fixes
  • from destructoid

Very nice news sole
pimp.gif

can you search for games that have rockets unabled?. playing a game against a whole team full of RPGS makes the game unplayable.

Originally Posted by sole vintage

can you search for games that have rockets unabled?. playing a game against a whole team full of RPGS makes the game unplayable.

unless the new patch fixes it then i doubt it, i usually just look for game names "with no roc" or no "@ss", if there arent any than iusually just jump away from the rockets

Sorry J, couldn't play the other day, GF was trippin about being late to a movie
smh.gif

I'm down for some games later this evening, around 6pm PST.

Originally Posted by Fox5Kobe

yooo should i trade in my xbox 360 for my ps3 tonight?
Only answer you're getting in here is: Yes!
But it depends on whether or not you want the PS3 exclusives like MGS4 or KZ2. And whether or not you'll play them more than your xbox.
I say yes, trade it. The PS3 doesn't have the RROD.

^^^ haha U come to a PS3 post asking that question

But seriously get both, PS3 is good and Xbox is good

SMH at me not play much last week (Skate 2 trying to be in the top 5) i went from top 3% to 10%

Originally Posted by SupremeApe

^^^ haha U come to a PS3 post asking that question

But seriously get both, PS3 is good and Xbox is good

SMH at me not play much last week (Skate 2 trying to be in the top 5) i went from top 3% to 10%
lol not as bad as me since RE5 last week i didnt really play. i went from 3% in the last to weeks to no valor lol

I'm down for a game tonight.

Was anyone else having problems staying in games the other night? It kept telling me the host wasn't available, and kicked me.

Nice I got my top 10% of the week again.

I really need to play more and get a damn red ribbon.

i traded the xbox 360 its old and actually pretty wack now. wit the hdtv and hdmi cords i had for my 360 it works wayyyyyyyyy better for the PS3. add me my GTis Roger_Caron

Back
Top Bottom