THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Is it over with if I'm tryna get these joints for retail?
check your local stores if they still have some sizes left, if not I suggest you wait around and not settle for resell prices on Ebay, prices are eventually going to drop after a few weeks
ohwell.gif
 (specially once the lows start releasing) except for the Maestros right now the Inspiration and Perspective can be had close to retail if not lower on Ebay

Last edited:
I only have these and the MP and like I said before for these laces are amazing. I never been impressed alot by some shoe laces lol these laces are on point. They wont break like my MP did. These laces are strong

You're going to have me looking at my laces now.

The regular laces matching the gumbo sockliner were crap, but the Inspiration and GITD Devotion laces seemed normal.

I personally think the em low and this cw in particular is a must cop for hoopin'

exactly...I love hoopin in my MPs but I know I'll feel even better in the lows...I'll want a zoom drop in though so hopefully those will be coming soon...I have a feeling those might be in the flyknit lows...and they aren't officially called the Bruce Lee's just what has been said on the forums...one more week to go!

Nobody at my footlocker this morning looking for the details or even the jordan x.. Saw somebody actually looking for the air force 1 white on white ( shoe still hot after couple of years)... Able to cop my details with vip coupon..[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]

Are people really sizing down .5?  Ask because I just found an 11.

I can wear 11.5 and 11 in the KB8, but prefer 11.5.

Nobody at my footlocker this morning looking for the details or even the jordan x.. Saw somebody actually looking for the air force 1 white on white ( shoe still hot after couple of years)... Able to cop my details with vip coupon..[emoji]128077[/emoji][emoji]128077[/emoji]
Same here! I thought I would regret not gunning for NDC but using the $30 off was already too tempting

Last edited:
I feel bad man. I bought an 11 because of all the talk about how you can go down a half a size. Not true in my situation. I wear and 11.5 and I have to wear an 11.5. Just had to pay 310 shipped for 11.5s. My size 11s are on ebay now and are about to sell for $300. I will say this. This colorway was possibly the hardest to get and resell is legitimate. Well in my size it is. 

Are people really sizing down .5?  Ask because I just found an 11.
I can wear 11.5 and 11 in the KB8, but prefer 11.5.

These run a little longer than the Kobe 8.

If you have narrow feet, you may be able to get away with going with the 11.

If you have wide/flat feet, you may wanna go with the 11.5.

Got a call from footlocker yesterday about winning the raffle for the Details. But here I am wondering if I should go get it. I'm still kinda iffy on Details. 

Details boring to me in person. They just look plain. Let's drop all this detail stuff and bring on the Kobe 9 low. I can't wait man!

Same here! I thought I would regret not gunning for NDC but using the $30 off was already too tempting
for me its either cop in store or bust. , i like the shoe but i already have 2 kobe 9 amd it won't kill me to miss this cw... Btw how much do you have to spend to get ftl vip coupon, cuz everytime i buy kobe 9 they always give me vip coupon. I thought it was $250 or 300$ before the next coupon. Most of the time i buy the kobe for 200$.

Back
Top Bottom