THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
they run a half size big anyway.  i got the master pieces, inspirations, and perspectives.  finally had the option to half size down on the perspectives and they fit perfectly

Where are the "they fit half size big" coming from??? I wear true size 11 from Jordans to LeBrons and Kobes. I bought the size 10.5 Perspective after people saying they run big and guess what? They absolutely does not run big. I had to get another pair for the size 11.

Where are the "they fit half size big" coming from??? I wear true size 11 from Jordans to LeBrons and Kobes. I bought the size 10.5 Perspective after people saying they run big and guess what? They absolutely does not run big. I had to get another pair for the size 11.
that sucks :/

i have a full inch extra space in the toe box in my masterpieces and inspirations.  9.5 in the persectives fit perfectly.  in all other nikes i'm a true size 10 (with the exception of those slip on flyknits, had to go 10.5)

Last edited:
Think it depends on your foot. For me I went TTS and had a ton of dead space in the toe box. Bought the inspirations half size down and they fit perfectly. 

I got a little bit of extra room in the toe box, don't know about a full inch. My left foot is slightly smaller then my right so I sometimes get the problem. where I slide a little in my left shoe but the right fits perfect OR I half size down and don't slide with my left but I am almost too snug with the right.

I strictly ball in my Kobes, but I'll be damned if the cw of these Details don't look good with most everything...(even the rug!
wink.gif
)

that sucks :/

i have a full inch extra space in the toe box in my masterpieces and inspirations.  9.5 in the persectives fit perfectly.  in all other nikes i'm a true size 10 (with the exception of those slip on flyknits, had to go 10.5)

Yea, i tried on my buddy's pair when i bought one for him and one for me (since he is going to wear his first anyway) my toe was jammed against the tip of the shoe and it was narrow around mid-foot. And i wear the LeBron XI in size 11 on court when people say they run small. Lol

Anyway, i was able to pick up a pair of sz11 for $260, so i'm good now. :D Just need to get rid of the sz10.5.

View media item 886343
Had got my fcfs tix monday...I had called in the morning and the ftl girl told me to call in the afternoon once the rest of the shipment got in. I did and she had told me she was gonna do fcfs right now so I rushed to my hoh. She was pretty cool and helpful, not like the other workers who always give me the "call back later or tomorrow" looking forward for today :D

After 50 minutes, all sizes are available on most of european sites (NDC, KICKZ...).

It seems like a general release.

After 55 minutes, on NDC Europe:

Last edited:
thats cause its euros sites.. US sites will sell these much better.
I don't think so. The Elites were out of stocks in less than 5 minutes in Europe.

After 90 minutes, all sizes are available on NDC Europe. It must be a GR.

Footlocker Europe after 100 minutes (all sizes available):

Last edited:
for those who are planning to get the lows this morning, I tweeted out to the nikestore and they said they fit like the kobe 8s.

Picked my Kobe Lows and OG1 Barons up a few hours ago.  They don't officially release here until next week though (April 5th).  For me, I had to go a half size up just like I've done for every other Kobe except for the IX Highs which were TTS for me.  

hope this release is a no sweat task on NDC this morning, you all can have the highs. i just want these

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom