THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
I personally wouldn't complain about the dirt because it should be expected. They are mesh and being a bright yellow it's easier to see.

kobe 9 > kobe 8 in terms of comfort off the bat.

almost the same but with a thicker (and perfect) tongue. they feel slightly bulkier cause of this.

IMO, the shoe feels perfect. will ball on monday (if knee is good)

View media item 887695

kobe 9 > kobe 8 in terms of comfort off the bat.

almost the same but with a thicker (and perfect) tongue. they feel slightly bulkier cause of this.

IMO, the shoe feels perfect. will ball on monday (if knee is good)

Kobekobe Kobekobe I agree with you. I like the 9 low better overall. It's feels better to me on feet and it's feels like it's made better with the mesh. Looks like I'm going to grab all the lows that I can acquire. They are just a tad heavier then the 8.

Last edited:
On the lows up close on the tongue and the heel the yellow has some nice design in the yellow idk how to describe it but it's cool

The Bruce lee lows are a nice color and really dope clean shoe. I passed tho no more impulse buying for a while. I'm sure with the right outfit these going be sweet

Might Just Have To Burn Some Loose Pocket Change On The Bruce Lee's :wow:

I Can See These Being Sought After Down The Line Like The V's Are Today

My footlocker still had these in the afternoon today picked them up. Amazing cw loving the materials as well. great design.

CAUTION for those who worry about their kicks looking dirty after hooping. A guy at my gym broke the lows out today and after one pickup game the toebox got real dirty and the fuse mudguard was already chipping off. Sorry no pics but just a warning to those who complain about kicks getting scuffed after ballin'.

Yea balled hard indoors in my lows today, got very dirty but it just wiped off for the most part. They are comfortable almost too cushy, feel a little blocky. Tried a kobe 8 insole in them and it kind of feels better, little more room. Have a league game tomorrow gonna try them with the 8 insole

Back
Top Bottom