THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
That's simple inflation... As the value if the dollar continues to decrease wages go up as well as prices .. No sense complaining about it.

That's simple inflation... As the value if the dollar continues to decrease wages go up as well as prices .. No sense complaining about it.

It's actually not inflation...

But I agree about the not complaining part.

Half the people complaining wouldn't have had a chance to get them if they were $50

Could care less about the wtk if I can cop the 5 or 6

Last edited:
Umm ok.... It actually is very much inflation that causes prices to rise. I don't need to argue this it's a fact which is the same reason prices of EVERYTHING continues to go up. You can "think" whatever you want to but when you decide to learn about economics I'm sure you can find a course taught locally that will teach you how price levels are set.

Here's a freebie
Lesson 1 as found in Webster's:
Inflation- a continuing rise in the general price level usually attributed to an increase in the volume of money and credit relative to available goods and services

Last edited:

^You never had foreplay before? :wink:
ohwell.gif
 I was reffering to dude that said he thought this event was strictly for the nines.... the hell are you talking about?

Umm ok.... It actually is very much inflation that causes prices to rise. I don't need to argue this it's a fact which is the same reason prices of EVERYTHING continues to go up. You can "think" whatever you want to but when you decide to learn about economics I'm sure you can find a course taught locally that will teach you how price levels are set.

Did you ride the short bus to get to this part of the forum?

I'm complaining more about being 16 than the price
high price is no surprise...

Umm..

Your complaint is dumb anyway..What u wanna be 21 already big man?

No more mom n pop to spoil u anymore?

Work and bills, bills, and more bills? That's what u anxious about?

Son u better enjoy it and keep hitting up mom n pop and even mamaw while u can..

Ummm... I maybe out on this one.... Those look quite different from what the initial leaked photo led me to believe...I'll wait to pass final judgment though

Edit: man I dunno what to think pretty outside the box! This should be interesting at least

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom