THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Anybody looking for details in a size 12 hit up @deepinmysole on Instagram 260 shipped. Just trying to help anyone on the hunt.

I got crucified when I said they weren't "Suns" colors and put pics up with Suns and Lakers jerseys. I said it's gold and not orange but was told by mad people that my eyes were bad on here.

I got crucified when I said they weren't "Suns" colors and put pics up with Suns and Lakers jerseys. I said it's gold and not orange but was told by mad people that my eyes were bad on here.
Bruh they are orange and yellow no gold at all, i saw these in person Saturday, there is lots of orange on em not just a little bit

Last edited:
The arguing about it being a Lakers cw or Suns cw is silly. They'd probably work with either jersey even though they look pretty dead on with lakers gold, imo.

It's almost like arguing that a bred shoe is a bulls cw or a heat cw.

Edit: oh and btw I'm pretty sure mamba mvp was being sarcastic...

Last edited:
Bruh they are orange and yellow, i saw these in person Saturday, there is lots of orange on em not just a little bit
That mix was done so it looks like gold from a distance. it's not like people be like 
sick.gif
 and be like "OMG THOSE ARE YELLOW AND ORANGE NOT GOLD!!!"

That's why when someone takes a pic of it against the laker jersey it matches completely. Genius if you ask me.

That mix was done so it looks like gold from a distance. it's not like people be like :x  and be like "OMG THOSE ARE YELLOW AND ORANGE NOT GOLD!!!"

That's why when someone takes a pic of it against the laker jersey it matches completely. Genius if you ask me.

EXACTLY! This guy gets it. [emoji]128077[/emoji]

EXACTLY! This guy gets it. [emoji]128077[/emoji]
lol trust me i flipped when i saw it for the first time in real life i was like "these idiots put too much orange". and then i come here and see it against the jersey and i'm happy i didn't post on first impression and look like an idiot.

Now we can geek out at the flyknit details and how it magically looks like gold from 6 feet away and beyond haha.

I missed the Bruce Lee IXs on release day.....settled for the Venomenoms and took it as a loss....(I'm happy with the Venomenoms, pics don't do them justice.....Happened to go to the mall to help a friend sign for raffles for this weekends releases....when I spotted the Bruce Lees on the wall at HOHs Staten Island. Had to go up half a size but worth it IMO

http://s.photobucket.com/user/itsurnextxbf/media/2FF32A6E-5F7F-44F5-9800-694EDC41E1F2.jpg.html

http://s.photobucket.com/user/itsurnextxbf/media/097EC3B5-3925-4976-970E-37F97065C99B.jpg.html

The pair PJ Tucker is wearing is the same except for purple laces, volt lining and the shade of purple on the ankle.

Even in your comparison, they don't match at all. Clearly not a Suns color but I'm done.

Last edited:
The pair PJ Tucker is wearing is the same except for purple laces, volt lining and the shade of purple on the ankle.

Even in your comparison, they don't match at all. Clearly not a Suns color but I'm done.

I honestly agree with the sentiment that its arguing a bulls vs a heat color. I refuse to call it a suns colorway as its a Kobe Shoe that is nicknamed "Showtime". But I still feel like it can be worn with a suns uni as PJ has displayed

I honestly agree with the sentiment that its arguing a bulls vs a heat color. I refuse to call it a suns colorway as its a Kobe Shoe that is nicknamed "Showtime". But I still feel like it can be worn with a suns uni as PJ has displayed

I disagree. Suns are purple/orange, Lakers are purple/gold or yellow at times.

Bulls black/red, Heat black/red with some yellow/gold at times. So black/red being their main colors, they can wear any shoe that's black and red.

Nike shouldn't have let PJ Tucker wear that pair. Should have had Nick Young wear them, this whole issue would have never even came up.

Personally I think the white pair > than just about any Kobe as far as aesthetics... Still not a fan of the fly knit in terms of performance, but the gum white is one clean looking pair of shoes, never worth the insane prices they want for them though... I just can't throw money out the window like that anymore.. Few years ago ther would not have been a second thought but... Older I get the more I realize it's just not worth it at all

Agreed! The white pair is clean, but wouldn't pay more than 2 bills for them. After all, it's just a shoe. I use to buy hella shoes, but as you get older, u get wiser. Back in the day I would have at least 4 pair of elites, but these days I took that money and taking wifey to the Bahamas in 2 weeks. Money well spent! :smokin

Back
Top Bottom