THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
For those of you who own the white NRG pair, how's the white flyknit holding up? Any signs of color change? Anything?

View media item 921771

TG mine have a very small hint of that. I don't mind it in my inspirations but these the less green I see the better and further inspections its very little.
my first pair has more volt like others.

I hope my other 2 pairs coming in dont have the same. Ill probably be returning the more volt pair. I also think it looks better with less volt
yea I definitely like a smoother mix on all my fk variations. I've been lucky to get no blobs of one color yet

I kinda like how there doing the fk on sum of 9s instead of jus giving us the straight color they mix 2 or 3 colors to get the same result Showtimes look dope up close wit the subtle volt u can see intertwined wit laser orange.... Maybe we get red and blue fk pair that look purple from a distance my 3 fav colors in one shoe perfection! :smokin

Last edited:
I don't if it's been posted already, but for those who ordered the Showtimes from Mondays "restock", they are awaiting shipment because the distribution center is experiencing a backlog.

I don't if it's been posted already, but for those who ordered the Showtimes from Mondays "restock", they are awaiting shipment because the distribution center is experiencing a backlog.

I ordered my 2nd pair (which got here 1st since I didn't use the free 2day code on the original order) from Mondays restock.

Nice Kobe restock on eastbay-returns
Your on it today. Repped. Details are tempting but can't do it right now. 
laugh.gif

Went ahead and got these today. Couldn't pass up $140 at KC HOH

Also had almost full size run of Perspectives and Showtimes

Easters will be FCFS so hopefully will be easy cop.

Last edited:
Damn just missed that return stock. Just goes to show that I should always check NT at the start of my lunch break.

Been lurking for years. I have the inspirations and I got a little creative with a sharpie. I actually really like it.View media item 921895

Each to his own when it comes to customization. Having said that, that Sharpie is going to rub off. I personally would've used a light coat of Angelus paint to get that effect. Much more permanent and less likely to rub off.

Damn dont they know we need these shoes.

I kid I kid.

ID's might be held up now.

Last edited:
I'm not even mad I missed that restcock ..between getting my ds inspiration for 180 and getting this 10% coupon for this nike delay I'm OK I guess :lol:

Last edited:
Lol jus took a look at mps on eBay jus to see if there were any lewi steals left wen did these get over 1000 these sellers done took a trip to space mountain before listing i see :nerd:

Last edited:
When will we get the flyknit lows ? I am ready an would like to rock for a summer shoe I don't even care the color

Back
Top Bottom