THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
So in that Flyknit Low HTM press release, Nike said they would be releasing them non BS-hypecreator-millan style in the "soon" time frame......Does anyone know anything? 

There is no way they could **** on the the EM low that hard and NOT release it in the US right?

They are just putting out tons of EM lows now to satisfy the "low" need and Low kobe fan base while they pimp the Elitie's ya?

I hate that nike knows how to troll so perfectly.

I think someone said in the earlier pages that the first flyknit lows is going to release in July, according to the style code.

Can't lie, I'm not a Kobe fan at all. Forever have and will respect his game, but just not his fan (nor Lakers fan). Yet, I love to hoop. When I first used Lunarlon in the HD 13, I needed it in a low. Got the HD 12 lows and really wanted full lenght Lunarlon. Caved in and grabbed the Easter 9s. Moment I first saw them I thought this would be the one time Kobe is getting my money and he did lol!!!! Such a dope shoe. Can't wait to use them for hooping!
9, 6, and 8 are really great basketball shoes 

Tried on the Easter colorway and even though I don't wear much green, I'm really considering copping them.

Not a fan of the Elite Golds. They look better without the colored liner. That tongue looks horrible in the pic of Kobe wearing em.

The pictures shown are mainly stock photos - the two actual shots show the box tag of the XDR version.  I actually remember seeing those exact photos. They are taken off a legit listing that was on an auction site here in Taiwan. That seller has zero feedback so I think this is simply a scam - not fakes.
that's what I think too, but good find on those fakes/scam...

The pictures shown are mainly stock photos - the two actual shots show the box tag of the XDR version.  I actually remember seeing those exact photos. They are taken off a legit listing that was on an auction site here in Taiwan. That seller has zero feedback so I think this is simply a scam - not fakes.

i just want to give advise to be care about Fake Kobe 9 & Deal with Legit website 

Last edited:

it's Very Bad to Pay above $300 or more for Fake 
grin.gif

So basically as long as I get the shoes I shouldn't be worried about fakes? Bought through ebay so I'm covered just curious.

How about nevery buying fakes at all - no matter how much they cost
mean.gif
i said that because nobody sell Kobe masterpiece Below $300 ( all seller from any legit website sell Kobe 9 masterpiece for $600 or more )

so i mean i will be very angry if i pay $1 (one dollars)  For Fake shoes  

Back
Top Bottom