THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
these are limited.. retailers raffle them for vip members first, the general public will wait for the leftover pairs after the window-period for purchase.
nicely done by nike, so the official name of that shoes is nike kobe 9 EM Phillipines same thing happen with last year nike gave chinese a bunch of love with releasing those kobe 8 spark :smokin

retail is 8495 Philippine Peso that is around $190... one retailer even had an event to launch these. and I agree ^ they could very well be the sparks version of the 9s

im not really sure... that's what im confused. i got mine from my spot which just labeled them as Kobe 9 EM Premium.. but the other one with the launch event called them the Philippines Kobe 9, they even had that card in the box. Im getting mine tomorrow so Ill compare

but with their design elements, i think they are really inspired by the Philippines and Filipinos's love for basketball.. that flip-flop on the sole got me sold on that idea. People here start/learn playing ball in their flip flops lol

Last edited:
Congrats fam!

I hope somehow, someway they release here in the U.S.
nerd.gif
thanks fam! got lucky... still waiting for that confirmation for the Jordan Future Glow tho lol (sorry out of topic)

but with their design elements, i think they are really inspired by the Philippines and Filipinos's love for basketball.. that flip-flop on the sole got me sold on that idea. People here start/learn playing ball in their flip flops lol
That makes sense, but I don't see how the upper is Philippines inspired.

"A sketch of the 'tsinelas' (slippers) is integrated into the translucent outsole of the shoe and serves as a subtle wink at how much Filipinos love the game of basketball. 

#FLOTG #Kobe9PH"

- Titan_22 (retailer in the Philippines)

Yup stole some thunder from the official release. We got 5 Cw from last years PP but cant get 1 this year.

Back
Top Bottom