THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Went to HOH today. Crimsons looking really good. Can't wait to get mine in. They had 1 Detail left size 8. Full size run on Perspectives and Showtimes up to 13.
Hero will be FCFS sounds like pretty general release. Same with 5/17. Like the easy cops.

still FSR at my local HOH

Just returned my Easters today in order to order a pair of the Crimsons. Just didn't think I'd wear the Easters much and the Crimsons will be easier to be worn casually. 

Anyone notice on Nike's Launch Calendar that the Hero Pack has been moved up to release today 5/5? But there isn't time/date specific mention when you click on "Learn More". Just an error? I know they tweeted earlier today they release 5/9 so Im guessing its just an error.

Anyone notice on Nike's Launch Calendar that the Hero Pack has been moved up to release today 5/5? But there isn't time/date specific mention when you click on "Learn More". Just an error? I know they tweeted earlier today they release 5/9 so Im guessing its just an error.

You already answered your own question...

Just an error.

any way to get thread photos on rss?

or view them on email alerts? can't seem to view photos on email

Kobe at Disneyland. Look like black elite 9s to me. Pic from @Make_urself99

Bmp9ZUKCYAEVgWf.jpg

Easters have to go on sale soon right? Everything up to 15 is still there on NDC

Back
Top Bottom