THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Just got my heros off NDC showing a full size run but added a few sizes to cart to see if they was all still available and most weren't

I would love a pair of the Kobe 9 Masterpiece for hoopin! 
happy.gif

I need to get my money up tho 
frown.gif

2 weeks ago i was contemplatin sellin my elites and just buy some GR lows and make a few ids, well 2 pairs to be exact - white/gold and black/gold

that was when i bought the easter low, to me they fit better than the elite and u could either wear nike 1/2 cushioned socks and tighten them up just a lil bit more or go elite socks and tie them up like u would normally do. 

as much as i like the low, i do have to say the elite do look better - hence 3 pairs

the grip/traction of the kobe viii and ix is somethin special.  anytime i knew i was goin on a dusty court, i would use my viiis and just last week people were complainin bout the court being all dusty, i didnt even notice a thing cos i was wearin the easter ix low.  i was aware of the dust afterwards when i changed and was wearin my flyknit max and man it was so slippery.

if i rememeber correctly the time when i was wearin my inspiration, grip/traction was A1 lol - sorry ive been sayin that alot since watchin ratchet reviews hahahahaha

laser crimson low in transit >.<

and will be pickin up the bruce lees soon 

april + may is/has pretty much destroyed my bank account lol

Last edited:
ANYONE ELSE find that the Heel plate digs into your ankle on sharp cuts? I find the elite 9's to be terrible to play in. They are clunky, feet slide inside, they don't fit well. They sound like boots when you walk. Beautiful shoe, but not very good to play in. ANNNND The traction isn't as phenomenal as reported as far as my experience has been. Its not any better than the Kobe 8.

Only problem with swapping in Lebron XI midsoles are they make your foot sit too high in the shoe, ruining heel lockdown in the Kobe 9.

It would be better to use Kobe 8 midsoles or go to Footlocker and buy some inserts... IMO.
In the past nike use to sell kobe midsole inserts. They stopped doing it with the 8's because the inserts didn't sell that well and were priced pretty high. I heard the lebron 11 midsole works pretty good with the kobe 9 elite highs. Swop it out if you have a pair. It has more cushioning than the kobe one with zoom air underneath.

Just a nice thin ortholite or something underneath the bottomed-out lunarlon could work just fine without compromising fit.
thanks for the replies .. that sucks that nike stopped selling the kobe inserts so basically ebay would be the only option to find the some original kobe 8/9 insoles? I want to use my crimson lows for a while so I want to be able to buy new insoles after the lunarlon bottoms out after time. 

I feel like it would be hard to find legit inserts on there with all the fake stuff on ebay.. or is there other options to keep the cushioning performing the same or better than new after the lunarlon wears out? 

Thanks again for the help, I tried researching but it is hard to find this sort of very specific information.. I do not know much about this stuff so it is appreciated 

ANYONE ELSE find that the Heel plate digs into your ankle on sharp cuts? I find the elite 9's to be terrible to play in. They are clunky, feet slide inside, they don't fit well. They sound like boots when you walk. Beautiful shoe, but not very good to play in. ANNNND The traction isn't as phenomenal as reported as far as my experience has been. Its not any better than the Kobe 8.
It's actually quite the opposite for me on all accounts. The more I play in them, the better they get. Traction is amazing.. you can hear the squeeks even when you're jus casually walking.

I have had that problem and I find that the sock tends to dig into the outer parts of my ankle whenever I bend it in a certain way.

try half size smaller and wear nike elite socks

make model variable available to included JSP's via request scope

940x514q80.jpeg

Back to Calendar Link [h2][emoji]9664[/emoji] Back to Launch Calendar[/h2] Main product information, following the template
[h2]KOBE 9[/h2]

$160

MAY 17

LAUNCH: SATURDAY, MAY 17, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

Court Purple/Reflective Silver-Atomic Mango-Turquoise646701-508Limit 2 per customer

Display the share component on mobile devices (references the share component in the sidebar) Additional product text, image, and video content
The newest color of the Kobe 9 features a distinct camouflage design combined with a pop art-influenced expression on the Engineered Mesh upper. Court Purple adorns the midsole next to the injected nylon heel clip and Nike Lunarlon delivers an ultra-soft, responsive ride. Releases May 17 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

The Kobe 9 iD will be available in a new custom camouflage graphic on May 17

http://www.nike.com/us/en_us/launch/c/2014-05/kobe-9

Also, for you small footers
[h2][emoji]9664[/emoji] Back to Launch Calendar[/h2]
Main product information, following the template

[h2]NIKE BASKETBALL KIDS COLLECTION[/h2]

$100-140

MAY

LAUNCH: THURSDAY, MAY 15, 2014 - 8:00 AM EDT

599477-007, 636602-600, 621712-009Limit 1 per customer

Display the share component on mobile devices (references the share component in the sidebar) Additional product text, image, and video content

Many Fans. Small sizes. KD, Kobe and LeBron get new summer colors available in Kid’s sizes. Releases May 15 on Nike.com (8am EDT/5am PDT).

LeBron 11
621712-009
Metallic Silver/White-Turquoise Blue-Laser Crimson
3.5Y-7Y
$140

Kobe 9 Elite GS
636602-600
Laser Crimson/Black-Turquoise Blue
3.5Y-7Y
$125

Walked in HoH this morning expecting the worst, thinkin it'll be a longshot.

I was able to get a pair of Superheroes no problem. :pimp:
Alot better in person. Pics dont do it justice.

And all week resellers were all like its gonna be super limited, only 3 stores are getting them, dont sleep, etc etc ahhahaa

Back
Top Bottom