THE OFFICIAL KOBE 9 THREAD ****** WHAT THE KOBE RELEASED ******** BHM RELEASE 1/19

Whats your favorite Kobe 9 Elite?

• Masterpiece

Votes: 13 39.4%
  • NRG Black

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • NRG White

Votes: 2 6.1%
  • Devotion (All-Star)

Votes: 4 12.1%
  • Inspiration

• Perspective

• Detail

Votes: 1 3.0%
  • Showtime

• Superhero

• Fundamentals

• Influence

• Legacy

• Victory

• Strategy

• Christmas

• What the Kobe

• BHM

Votes: 4 12.1%

• Total voters
Originally Posted by lakers29  

I put them in my 8s, and it fits well,  its just slightly raised cuz the lunarlon is thicker.
have you tried the reverse - with the kobe 8 insole in the kobe 9?

not a fan on lunar..want to try the kobe 9 but with the kobe 8 superhero insert.

Man these suck. Nike and their quality control these days, damn shame. If I were you I'd be pissed. You should get rid of them.

What size are they?

You trying to sell
happy.gif
laugh.gif

So with all of those mambacurial pics and the World Cup about a month away I wonder if we will get a mambacurial 9? The mecurial cleats that the shoe was based on is now releasing in flyknit, so we might see something similar in the kb9 View media item 966423

So with all of those mambacurial pics and the World Cup about a month away I wonder if we will get a mambacurial 9? The mecurial cleats that the shoe was based on is now releasing in flyknit, so we might see something similar in the kb9
Posted this a while ago, It would be cool to see that colorway on a kobe 9 fk low. 

I just want new info on kobe's. We're running out, after the white/gold elites the only thing we've seen are the brazil's

not a fan on lunar..want to try the kobe 9 but with the kobe 8 superhero insert.
I would imagine if you put a lunarlon 8 into a 9,  it woudlnt be a good idea,  there is already dead space in the shoe, it would just create more.   The superheroes insert is thicker than lunarlon 8, so that may work fine with the 9s.  I have all the insoles for the 8s, I could try it next time I ball, but I imagine it would work fine for you with superheroes inserts, and then youll have the zoom you want. 

Last edited:

I would imagine if you put a lunarlon 8 into a 9,  it woudlnt be a good idea,  there is already dead space in the shoe, it would just create more.   The superheroes insert is thicker than lunarlon 8, so that may work fine with the 9s.  I have all the insoles for the 8s, I could try it next time I ball, but I imagine it would work fine for you with superheroes inserts, and then youll have the zoom you want. 
Sorry I forgot to specify which kobe 9. the EM version. not a fan of the fake flyknit..

dam.. i sound like a picky mf..lol.

Expensive is right. DF just sent me two pairs of Jordans instead of 1 by a mistake and now I owe $130 in fees. I might just have to return both unless they willing to suck up some of it.

Last edited:
that doesn't look a paypal screen to me...some of that is subtracted off once you checkout...this is common on DF

"You sent a payment of 179.93 EUR to the Dope Factory."

179.93 euro = 247.66

that doesn't look a paypal screen to me...some of that is subtracted off once you checkout...this is common on DF

"You sent a payment of 179.93 EUR to the Dope Factory."

179.93 euro = 247.66

Man idk how thats even possible. Never heard of that but ill take a look at that since I want them all stars...

Back
Top Bottom